Good for the money
By yak3 on
2013 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
I needed better gas mileage than my SUV and liked the design of the 13 Fusion. In heavy traffic I get aprox 22 to 24 MPG, in light traffic I get aprox 26 MPG. The Snyc system is pretty good and I love to use my phone safely and hands free but I do get some complaints from others that they hear a lot of background noise when I am talking. I'm disappointed that Ford has not come out with any Safety reviews yet. I'm hoping they come out good as I usually don't purchase a car without knowing this. I took a chance that it would be good! Biggest complaint is the passage seat is too low and there is a delay on the starter at times when I first start the car.
Favorite Features
Sync, quiet ride, drives well. Blinker shuts off if left on too long on its own.
Suggested Improvements
Allow passenger seat to raise like the driver seat does. Better sound quality on speakers and phone system (needs to eliminate background noise). Get your safety reviews out.
By cruzefan1
on 04/25/13 06:10 AM (PDT)

I agree with the passenger seat being too low. The only other negative about the car is I'm a little disappointed with the fuel mileage. I've got about 2100 miles on mine and am getting around 34 on the interstate but in the city it's much lower. Overall I'm very happy with my purchase! I'm willing to compromise fuel mileage a little for a comfortable car that looks stylish!