Fusion SE with Ecoboost FWD
By allcarlover on
2013 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
This car is the best car I have had so far. Had the car for two weeks and the MPG is so good. I average about 28 mpg, mostly city driving, some highway. I will say I drive like a race car driver some times and I still get the 28mpg. The comfort is great, and the power is more amazing. This care is fun, great room for my family, with 2 kids that sit in the back, and trunk space is more than I need. I would recommend anyone to buy this car, Ford has really done a great job and I know this car will get better in time. Thanks Ford! Hope this helps.
Favorite Features
The looks are number one, the front is like an Aston Martin. Memory seats, since I am 6ft 2in, and my wife is 5ft 9in, it comes in handy. BLIS is such a great safety feature, along with the back up camera and sensors. Sport mode and paddle shifters. MPG ecoboost turbo engine. With the look and the wheels I have make the car look like a fancy European. The Bordeaux Red looks so exotic, love it in the sun!
Suggested Improvements
The my touch is ok, I like buttons better than the touch. Car is pretty fast but the engine is quiet when punching the gas, wish it had a more roar sound like a V6 would. Not enough to not get the car.