2013 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews 5

2013 Ford Fusion - Consumer Reviews

2013 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
FORD HAS A WINNER!
By rebert on 05/03/13 07:51 AM (PDT)

2013 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Traded my 2013 Nissan Altima which was an absolute piece of crap! The Fusion is as close to perfection as any car I've ever owned. Quiet, smooth, great all around. Absolutely no complaints and hoping it'll stay that way.

Good for the money
By yak3 on 04/23/13 09:15 AM (PDT)

2013 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I needed better gas mileage than my SUV and liked the design of the 13 Fusion. In heavy traffic I get aprox 22 to 24 MPG, in light traffic I get aprox 26 MPG. The Snyc system is pretty good and I love to use my phone safely and hands free but I do get some complaints from others that they hear a lot of background noise when I am talking. I'm disappointed that Ford has not come out with any Safety reviews yet. I'm hoping they come out good as I usually don't purchase a car without knowing this. I took a chance that it would be good! Biggest complaint is the passage seat is too low and there is a delay on the starter at times when I first start the car.

Disappointed Overall
By clovjul on 04/23/13 08:42 AM (PDT)

2013 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This car look great--rivals a luxury car in my opinion. But I hated it after a few days. I drove it for 650 miles and returned it. The MPG never got above 21 mpg and that was even with driving like an old lady. It took a long time to accelerate, the shifting was jerky (like a manual), and was really loud. The eco-boost engine is a joke. I got better gas mileage with my Murano, filled less and paid less overall. Plus, it was not fun to drive. And it was really uncomfortable. The headrests stuck out and I was constantly adjusting the seats and could never get comfortable. Not a good fit for me--I am 5'5 so maybe a taller person would fit better. And it was hard to park.

Luv my 2013 Fusion
By gary_l on 03/31/13 10:23 AM (PDT)

2013 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have the 1.6L Ecoboost. MPG is 33-35 hwy, as advertised. Have zero complaints. Fun to drive, quiet, comfortable, and damn it looks good. Would recommend a new Fusion to anybody looking big bang for the buck in a midsized sedan. There was no choice on this review for the 1.6L Ecoboost engine so, I wrote the review here.

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0L ecoboost
By ak2va on 03/30/13 23:49 PM (PDT)

2013 Ford Fusion Titanium 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Have had this car for a few weeks. Amazing ride, fun to drive, comfortable, quiet, full of useful technology. Average 26 MPG with mixed driving (which is right in line with EPA averages). I'm a young-ish LEO with a heavy foot but find no problems with the MPG as others have complained about. The Sync works flawlessly; Ford offers unlimited classes to help master it for those who are apprehensive about it. This is the first car I've ever bought where I've had zero buyer's remorse.

I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS CAR!!!!
By chylemc on 03/29/13 16:38 PM (PDT)

2013 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I recently purchased brand new Oxford White 2013 Ford Fusion SE dune interior w/1.6 ecoboost & moonroof...I love driving it it feels kinda like an expensive sports car. Got a great deal on it! Shout out to Team Ford in Marietta, GA! I get stares everywhere I go. The SYNC works great...easy to use. I got the GAP & Extended warranty just in case. *My 1st American car! But I have a feeling that Ford has made a car that will shake up the world.

Fusion SE 2.0T Ecoboost
By g0west on 03/26/13 20:11 PM (PDT)

2013 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

The Fusion has a smooth ride and a supremely quiet cabin. I am getting 29 mpg highway and 24 mpg mixed driving with the 2.0L Ecoboost. The leather seats in SE trim are styled differently than those in the Titanium; but they are every bit as comfortable. I don't get the complaints about My Ford Touch -- it is logical enough and the Bluetooth works flawlessly. Overall, the 2.0 litre Fusion SE has been a very satisfying, fun car to drive. My last three cars were a Volvo S80, Volvo 960 and Porsche 911SC.

mpg 24
By mquero on 03/24/13 05:26 AM (PDT)

2013 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

one thimg i did notice the gas gauge drops quickly and the milage meter to empty drops quickly lost sync came back on next day my car has the 1.6 ecoboost

MPG
By dmitrius on 03/19/13 15:13 PM (PDT)

2013 Ford Fusion Titanium 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

The MPG is horrible on this car. I have a 1.6L Ecoboost, and I don't even get 23MPG which is the minimum advertised, and I drive it gently. At the best I am getting 22.5MPG. I am really disappointed.

Pieces falling off
By asalvo15 on 02/25/13 17:29 PM (PST)

2013 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I was considering buying a 2013 Ford Fusion, so I went to the dealership to test drive it. I brought two friends with me, who sat in the backseat during the test drive. When we got out of the car, they told me the roof material in the back was coming off. To make it worse, we looked at another model (which was more expensive because it had the My Ford Touch options inside the car) and a piece of the exterior door panel was falling off. We mentioned it to the sales person and he went outside to check it. He hit it back into place and simply said, "We can just put some glue on it." SERIOUSLY?! Both cars are NEW cars and they already have pieces coming off? Imagine how it will be years from now