2013 Ford Fusion - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
What I expected
By donalp on 07/11/13 11:52 AM (PDT)

2013 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Great car, I work at a fords plant so ofcourse I bought the car with my A PLAN. I bought the 1.6l EcoBoost. I have achieved at the greatest 39.9Mpg on highway so far. On an average day I get 35-36 with cruise control on going 60. And in town I get about 22mpg, 20 at worst. The only complaint I have with the car is the Sync is a little glitchy, rarely, but sometimes. And the cup holders are close to the gear shift and its a little uncomfortable if youve got like 2 44oz drinks in the cup holders and wanting to autoshift. But besides that it has been a great buy for me atleast.

Great Auto Design
By whitecloud7 on 07/03/13 08:07 AM (PDT)

2013 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I bought the SE with the luxury package, including the leather seating and power seating. The entertainment system's sound is really excellent and plays FM, AM and Sirius is wonderful quality. I also opted for the 1.6 liter engine which produces 178 HP. Overall fit and interior finish is very good, with no rattles or loose parts. The seats are comfortable and adjustment is very easy. I have not achieved the estimated average mileage of 26 MPG, but the average has been closer to 24 MPG. The My Ford Touch screen is a great gadget but very distracting. I went to a dealer sponsored seminar on how to use the Sync system and the touch screen, but still find there are problems using it.

Excellent value and great MPG
By netmike1963 on 06/23/13 12:27 PM (PDT)

2013 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I replaced my 2011 Fusion with the 2013 Fusion. What a huge difference between them !! My 2011 Fusion was cramped compared to my 2013 Fusion. I now have much more legroom so long distant drives are much more comfortable. I chose the Fusion S model and with incentives, the purchased price was below $20,000.00 The color of my Fusion is Ginger Ale Metallic and I receive a lot of compliments almost daily. I bought my Fusion in April 2013 and already have over 4,000 miles on it. I am currently averaging a little over 26mpg and I truly enjoy driving it more than my previous one. The ride is so much smoother than the 2011 model.

Couldn't be happier!
By kyle28 on 06/08/13 12:35 PM (PDT)

2013 Ford Fusion Titanium 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I bought a 2013 Fusion Titanium with 2.0L Ecoboost engine. I drove it against the BMW 3-Series, Audi A4, Honda Accord, Nissan Altima and VW Passat. The Fusion felt much more solid than the Altima and Passat and competitive with the Accord, A4 and 3-Series. It is incredibly refined, quiet with great ride and handling, second to none of the above cars mentioned. I chose the Fusion over the BMW and Audi because it was just as nice for far less money. I have owned the car for 9 months now and still marvel at how great it looks and how much car it is for the money!

2013 Fusion SE 1.6
By fozcat on 06/07/13 11:37 AM (PDT)

2013 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I purchased a 13 Fusion SE 1.6 Auto 1 week ago. It has Luxury, Technology with My Ford Touch, Sunroof Packages and Park Assist. I spent many hours researching this site and reading the reviews. Here are my initial thoughts about the car. The build quality inside and out are outstanding. The car is very comfortable, rides and handles exceptionally well. Only driven 200 miles but averaging 29MPG city/hwy combined. Did see 37 highway driving the posted speed limit. Only issue is I have had to do a Hard Reset twice on the My Ford Touch because it fails to connect to my iPhone. This seems to happen after I drive it without the phone and it won' connect next trip. Software update coming Im told.

New 2013 Fusion Titanium
By fordguy27 on 05/28/13 18:01 PM (PDT)

2013 Ford Fusion Titanium 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Just got a 13 Fusion Titanium 2.0 with 19" tires and have approximately 400 miles on it. I was concerned reading some reviews about the mileage but the first tank returned 26.5 mpg in mixed city and interstate driving. The car is very comfortable, great technology which is easy to use. I haven't had any problems with MyTouch but I'm familiar with Sync. The MyTouch responds as I expected without issue. The Sony sound system is very good.

Mixed Feelings
By longtime68 on 05/18/13 08:26 AM (PDT)

2013 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I purchased the SE model but with the optional 2.0L Ecoboost. I was looking for performance and was not disappointed as it's on par with the 250HP V6 vehicle it replaced. Front end styling was the most appealing factor - a pleasant departure from everything else on the market. I purposely avoided the Titanium model. I did not want a ridiculous spoiler on the trunk lid and feel it's loaded with too much non-required tech. The Fusion handles well and has excellent braking. The interior is quiet and comfortable although the seats are exceptionally firm.

Impressed so far....
By jjanicek on 05/04/13 07:27 AM (PDT)

2013 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

We've owed our Fusion for just over 24 hrs now I can am impressed with the handling, comfort and styling of the 2013 Fusion. My family fits nicely in the Fusion with room to spare which is a difficult task seeing as how my husband is 6'4 yet the Fusion has ample space behind him for our kids to sit without their knees in their chest. After owning a Dodge Ram for many years, going to the fuel savvy Fusion is a breath of fresh air. The Fusion flashing new body style is appealing to the eye and the interior isn't lacking either. The real test of over all approval will come the more we drive it but so far, not too shabby.

FORD HAS A WINNER!
By rebert on 05/03/13 07:51 AM (PDT)

2013 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Traded my 2013 Nissan Altima which was an absolute piece of crap! The Fusion is as close to perfection as any car I've ever owned. Quiet, smooth, great all around. Absolutely no complaints and hoping it'll stay that way.

Good for the money
By yak3 on 04/23/13 09:15 AM (PDT)

2013 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I needed better gas mileage than my SUV and liked the design of the 13 Fusion. In heavy traffic I get aprox 22 to 24 MPG, in light traffic I get aprox 26 MPG. The Snyc system is pretty good and I love to use my phone safely and hands free but I do get some complaints from others that they hear a lot of background noise when I am talking. I'm disappointed that Ford has not come out with any Safety reviews yet. I'm hoping they come out good as I usually don't purchase a car without knowing this. I took a chance that it would be good! Biggest complaint is the passage seat is too low and there is a delay on the starter at times when I first start the car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Ford Fusion in VA is:

$157 per month*