2013 Ford Fusion Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
2013 Ford fusion se 2.0t
By bryankuban1 on 08/06/13 14:26 PM (PDT)

2013 Ford Fusion Sedan Titanium 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Overall I absolutely love this car! I saw a picture of it about 1 year before it was on the market and said I will own one and so I do. I still look forward to getting into it every morning going to work and when I get off work I look forward to driving it home. I have driven many supercharged cars and turbo cars. Although this isn't the most powerful one it still has plenty of power to get into traffic, pass someone, or get out of the way.

Wonderful Wheels by Ford
By whitecloud7 on 08/04/13 13:33 PM (PDT)

2013 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I'm now a believer that Ford can produce a very competitive car to the Asian cars. The Fusion is beautifully designed with an attractive front grille. The performance is good but the mileage is below the average of 26 MPG that I expected. The seats are very comfortable, controls are easy to access and so far, the My Sync touch screen has worked fine. The sound system is first rate and I use a USB to play my recorded music. Trunk space is generous, and the tires ride smoothly. Overall, Im very pleased with the new Ford Fusion.

2013 Ford Fusion
By mummer1 on 07/30/13 07:34 AM (PDT)

2013 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I traded in my 2005 Honda Accord EX for the 2013 Ford Fusion , I HATE it, the gas mileage is terrible I do all city driving and am lucky to get 19 MPG. Have had minor problems with the driver door panels already!!!! Ford has a long long way to go to compare with Honda. Wish i had my old Honda back

same old ford
By gobama1982 on 07/28/13 20:48 PM (PDT)

2013 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

exceptional ride,very smooth,looks good.the bad is AUFUL gas milliage,17-18 city @ hwy,dealer says put over 10000 miles on it @ it will improve!thats not what they said when they sold it ! Slowest thing I have at my house ,soo much road noise need a meggaphone

6 Month Update
By cruzefan1 on 07/25/13 12:29 PM (PDT)

2013 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I purchased my 2013 sterling gray 1.6L ecoboost Ford Fusion on January 25th so I wanted to give a 6 month update. So far I have absolutely no regrets with my purchase. Next to the Mazda 6 and Hyundai Sonata I find this the most stylish mid-sized sedan on the road today. It has a very smooth and quiet ride. The seats are also very comfortable on long roadtrips and there's plenty of leg and head room. The only negative thing I have to say about the car, which is a very small critique, is that it needs a little more power on the highway and the fuel mileage could stand to be a little better, especially in the city driving. I'm averaging 26-28 MPG on a tank of gas in combined driving.

Fusion SE 1.6 six speed manual tranny
By freder1 on 07/23/13 21:38 PM (PDT)

2013 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Fantastic car. I built this car and loaded it up. Got 36-37plus mpg on 2000 mile road trip. Drives like a European sport sedan. Handles great, fun to drive, very hi tech. Manual tranny is smooth as silk. Car is gorgeous and turns heads. Great bang for the buck.

BEST BANK FOR YOUR BUCK!!
By itenjo0318 on 07/21/13 23:05 PM (PDT)

2013 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Just purchased a 2013 Fusion. Honestly the best bank for your buck is in the se Luxury and Tech package with a 2.0L ecoboost. It comes equipped with just about everything you want out of the titanium minus the unnecessary features. It performs like a German vehicle for the cost of a domestic car. Ford has come a Long way and they continue to step in the right direction. The quality of the materials are excellent for the price. Its no bmw material quality but more Quality = more $$$ this makes the cut in every department. get the fusion!

What I expected
By donalp on 07/11/13 11:52 AM (PDT)

2013 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Great car, I work at a fords plant so ofcourse I bought the car with my A PLAN. I bought the 1.6l EcoBoost. I have achieved at the greatest 39.9Mpg on highway so far. On an average day I get 35-36 with cruise control on going 60. And in town I get about 22mpg, 20 at worst. The only complaint I have with the car is the Sync is a little glitchy, rarely, but sometimes. And the cup holders are close to the gear shift and its a little uncomfortable if youve got like 2 44oz drinks in the cup holders and wanting to autoshift. But besides that it has been a great buy for me atleast.

Great Auto Design
By whitecloud7 on 07/03/13 08:07 AM (PDT)

2013 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I bought the SE with the luxury package, including the leather seating and power seating. The entertainment system's sound is really excellent and plays FM, AM and Sirius is wonderful quality. I also opted for the 1.6 liter engine which produces 178 HP. Overall fit and interior finish is very good, with no rattles or loose parts. The seats are comfortable and adjustment is very easy. I have not achieved the estimated average mileage of 26 MPG, but the average has been closer to 24 MPG. The My Ford Touch screen is a great gadget but very distracting. I went to a dealer sponsored seminar on how to use the Sync system and the touch screen, but still find there are problems using it.

Excellent value and great MPG
By netmike1963 on 06/23/13 12:27 PM (PDT)

2013 Ford Fusion Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I replaced my 2011 Fusion with the 2013 Fusion. What a huge difference between them !! My 2011 Fusion was cramped compared to my 2013 Fusion. I now have much more legroom so long distant drives are much more comfortable. I chose the Fusion S model and with incentives, the purchased price was below $20,000.00 The color of my Fusion is Ginger Ale Metallic and I receive a lot of compliments almost daily. I bought my Fusion in April 2013 and already have over 4,000 miles on it. I am currently averaging a little over 26mpg and I truly enjoy driving it more than my previous one. The ride is so much smoother than the 2011 model.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Ford Fusion Sedan in VA is:

$165 per month*