2013 Ford Fusion Consumer Review: 2013 Fusion SE 1.6

2013 Ford Fusion - Consumer Review

2013 Fusion SE 1.6
By fozcat on

2013 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I purchased a 13 Fusion SE 1.6 Auto 1 week ago. It has Luxury, Technology with My Ford Touch, Sunroof Packages and Park Assist. I spent many hours researching this site and reading the reviews. Here are my initial thoughts about the car. The build quality inside and out are outstanding. The car is very comfortable, rides and handles exceptionally well. Only driven 200 miles but averaging 29MPG city/hwy combined. Did see 37 highway driving the posted speed limit. Only issue is I have had to do a Hard Reset twice on the My Ford Touch because it fails to connect to my iPhone. This seems to happen after I drive it without the phone and it won' connect next trip. Software update coming Im told.

Navigation (this is the first car with built in NAV I have owned), Comfortable seats and Park Assist. I thought it was a gimmick, but it works well and I have used it several times. Car is also quiet, even with the 1.6L Ecoboost.

Update the My Ford Touch Software so that SYNC consistently connects to my iPhone. This is the third Ford vehicle I have owned with SYNC and never had issues with the others.