2013 Ford fusion se 2.0t
By bryankuban1 on
2013 Ford Fusion Titanium 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
Overall I absolutely love this car! I saw a picture of it about 1 year before it was on the market and said I will own one and so I do. I still look forward to getting into it every morning going to work and when I get off work I look forward to driving it home. I have driven many supercharged cars and turbo cars. Although this isn't the most powerful one it still has plenty of power to get into traffic, pass someone, or get out of the way.
Favorite Features
Sync is my favorite feature. 2nd is the styling. 3rd is the power, and 4th is the handling. Well, the looks of the car say it all. I get stopped all the time with people asking about the car or making comments about it. People seem to love it.
Suggested Improvements
Sync needs allot of work. I wish that they would upgrade the speech recognition to something like Google has. It seems like most of the time I have to repeat my commands in order for it to work or confirm what I have said. I would redesign the rear exhaust system so that the back of the car didn't suit all over. I have to clean the back of the car regularly to keep it looking good. Also, the ignition key needs to be changed to a more stylish style, and a push button start. The key is HUGE! Also putting it into the ignition has to be exact. The key seems to get pushed into the outer ring of the ignition when in a hurry. City mileage is horrible. Only get good mpg at 64mph