2013 Ford Fusion SE 2.0 with luxury package
By fordfan21 on
2013 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
Purchased my fusion after having a horrific 8 month long ownership with a 2013 Ford Escape 1.6. The fusion rides excellently even though it sports the optional 18 inch back rims. The car absorbs road vibrations and bumps well instead of the car jittering over road imperfection and crash over bumps like the escape. Although I no longer have myford touch I am more than satisfied with myford. I have put 1,900 miles in just over a month of ownership, which included a 1,000 road trip in which I average 31. 5 MPG going between 70-80mph, which was better than the escape. The stereo system is fantastic for just 6 speakers with good highs and surprisingly good bass. I am glad I gave Ford another shot
Favorite Features
The exterior styling of the vehicle is very catching. Styling is aggressive, but not overbearing. I have gotten may compliments on the car especially since my fusion is in tuxedo black with the black 18 inch rims and black tinted windows(to protect the leather). One can tell that Ford also put a lot of thought into the interior. The materials though out the cabin are top notch with soft material in all the right places. No more creaking, no more rattles, and no more interior pieces detaching. The leather seats are extremely comfortable and the leather quality is very good. There is also more leg room front and rear than the escape. I am 6ft tall and fit in the rear seats perfectly.
Suggested Improvements
There are only a few minor improvements that I would suggest, but nothing that would be a deal breaker. First, I would like if the trunk door opened a bit farther to better fit my height. The second improvement would be in order to access USB or Bluetooth audio you have to use voice commands instead of using the screen, which defaults to line in, when pressing the media button. Also, it would be nice to get song information when playing audio over bluetooth. Lastly there is a small and infrequent rattle coming from the headliner between the front windshield and dome lights.