Used 2013 Ford Fusion Sedan Consumer Reviews - 86 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Ford Fusion Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2013 Ford Fusion Sedan

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

Fusion Melds Tech, Performance and Safty
By TPC IN PVB

2013 Ford Fusion Sedan Titanium 4dr Sedan AWD w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Mine is 2013 ford Fusion Titanium with econ boost, Has all the tech packages available. long list including
Adaptive cruise control letting you set how many car length you want to stay behind car in front of you. Car will brake if vehicle in front slows quickly or stops etc
Lane assist is like car provided "road rumble" steering vibrates. Then a very slight push toward the center of the lane. Great once going over 35 mph and on fairly straight roads as it is not going do more then 10% turn.
I attempted to drive with hand just placed off the wheel to test car got a beep and notice on dash saying" keep your hands on the wheel" very cool You can easily disable or change sensitivity and amount of feed back you receive.The rumble can be more intense.
Icon showing steaming cup of coffee, Cool feature if car detects your tired it will ding and a display will show "cup of steaming coffee "are you ready to get refreshed" This can happen if you change lanes quickly or fail to use blinker.

110k miles of trouble free driving
By Phil Humbert

2013 Ford Fusion Sedan Titanium 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I purchased this 2013 Fusion titanium in July 2014 when it had 15,000 miles on it. Now in April 2016 it has 110,000 miles. Other than routine oil changes, tires, and a couple of minor dealer recalls the car has been perfect. Still on the original brake pads all other wear parts. Highly recommended. It is still quiet, solid, and drives perfectly. I drive about 5,000 miles per month for my work sales job, and average over 30 miles a gallon every tankful.

big dog
By tony coglione coglione

2013 Ford Fusion Sedan Titanium 4dr Sedan AWD w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Reliability safety warranty Fuel Economy

Awesome vehicle.
By GaryT

2013 Ford Fusion Sedan Titanium 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Didn't think I would like the car especially with a 4 cylinder, but after driving it I was very impressed.
My little brother told me about it before I went to look at a second vehicle to purchase, went to the car lot the next day and it was the first one I drove out of 5-6 different vehicles, and I ended up buying it. Although I have only had it for 1 week, I am very impressed with the vehicle overall.

Not a bad little 4-banger
By spocklives

2013 Ford Fusion Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

First of all, this is a 4cyl, and it's going to shift like a 4cyl. The difference is in the EcoBoost engine. When getting on the highway, this thing really has a lot of pep and get-up-and-go. The ride is so comfortable I've had people say it rides like a Merc, very smooth, very nice. My one major complaint is with the SYNC and Bluetooth features. They're not 100% reliable and don't work properly all the time. Mine has a tendency to get "stuck" after reading a text message and I have to switch the radio on and off again to reset it. It doesn't always hear my voice properly when telling it simple stuff like, "call dad".... did you say, call vet? Call dad..... did you say, call Frank? I don't have a funny accent either... I speak perfect English. Defeats the purpose of hands-free when I have to stop and look at my phone to find the contact I want my car to call. Yes, we're spoiled, 5 years ago this didn't exist.
The transmission sometimes has problems finding the right gear to sit in on inclines, but it's active assist on the descent saves your brakes and makes up for it.
My husband is 6'1" and 250lbs, he fits in the front seats very comfortably, not so much in the back though. I feel bad when I have to stick him back there in favor of my mother. :)
You can literally fit 9 bodies in the trunk, don't ask me how I know that.
I'm not 100% comfortable with an electronic parking brake, if that's one thing I could change on this car, that would be priority.