2012 Ford Fusion Consumer Review: So Far So Good!

2012 Ford Fusion - Consumer Review

So Far So Good!
By slocruising on

2012 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I bought my SE Fusion model in May 2012, and was pleasently suprised! I traded in an '03 Cadillac Deville DTS for it, and let me tell you about the differences!!! The Caddy is a definite freeway cruiser, power everything, and leather for miles, but don't hope for anything that even resembles good gas mileage, because you won't get it! Lots of power, but you pay for it! And with 70K miles on it, things were starting to go wrong with it. Put it like this: If I was going to do a round trip from my house to the Ford dealer and back, it would use almost 1/2 tank of gas, and that's a 50 mile round trip! When I bought the Fusion, and drove home, the gas guage didn't even budge!

I miss the power of my Caddy, but the gas mileage of the fusion more than makes up for it. And for a 4-banger, it's pretty peppy, I must say! It has a decent stereo, although I am going to add a subwoofer to enhance it. But after going almost 140 miles before the gas gauge moved, I am VERY happy! Go FORD!