2012 Ford Fusion Consumer Review: My Fusion

2012 Ford Fusion Sedan - Consumer Review

My Fusion
By jm868 on

2012 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Just got the car 2 months ago, so far, impressed. Great ride, very comfortable, sunroof is a nice addition, thought like many have said, me at 6'4 has my head exceptionally close to the roof, something I have to adjust to. Also the fuel economy for the four cylinder has been disappointing, believe me I drive maybe 5 or 6 digits above the speed limit like everyone else in the world and yet I find myself getting gas every week like a did with my Dodge Durango. I don't know whats happening there, I hope I just have to break it in more and hope for the best. The power is also a bit subpar. The 12 speaker Sony sound system is absolutely amazing and I would reccomend that to everyone.

Overall drive and feel of the ride, 6 speed transmission, comfortable leather seats, good space in the backseat and trunk, superior Sony audio system, sunroof/moonroof, beautiful exterior design, SYNC system, intuitive electronic features and interior design.

Lackluster acceleration with inline four combined with subpar fuel economy makes for a bit of frustration, scant headroom with sunroof, SYNC voice recognition could be better.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review