Used 2012 Ford Fusion SPORT Sedan Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Ford Fusion Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2012 Ford Fusion Sedan

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

LOVE THIS CAR
By Tina Stanford

2012 Ford Fusion Sedan SPORT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased my 2012 Ford Fusion Sport about a year and a half ago, used with about 28,000 miles on it. I have not had any issues with it. I love the security features, leather seats, navigation system, and the voice recognition. The only thing I have had to purchase for it is tires due to driving through construction sights frequently. The only negative I see is the amount of gas it uses. I was never a fan of Ford cars due to some past issues with Fords. I can honestly say that Ford got it right this time with the Fusion. I would recommend this car and would purchase another one when I am in the market again.

Repairs Already
By gm771

2012 Ford Fusion Sedan SPORT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My Fusion was purchased new a year ago and I took it in for an oil change and tire rotation. I was told by the service department I need four new tires and an alignment at $1000 even though the car is only at 22,000 miles. I was told it was my fault I have to replace the tires because I drive "too hard". When I told the dealer this was my third Ford vehicle (all purchased new) and I never had to replace the tires this early I was told again it was my fault and not faulty tires. I will never buy a Ford again. They don't stand by their products and blame customers even though this is the fourth vehicle I have purchased new and didn't have this problem with the other three.

waited too long
By hfusion

2012 Ford Fusion Sedan SPORT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've driven a Grand Prix GT for 6 years and realized it was getting tired.
I looked at a new Kia Optima SX and Regal GS.
I happened to try a Fusion Sport and thought it was great.
It's one of those experiences that grows as you continue to drive.
I do miss the supercharger of the Pontiac, but the 3.5 really comes into its own the more you drive it.
Besides no premium fuel required! So glad I didn't go the KIA route.
I was looking for another 6 year vehicle and think I found one in this.
The KIA had some nice bells and whistles but don't think it will stand the test of time after driving it a couple of times

Small appearance on the outside hides the roomy inside. Car has a solid heavy feel in a positive sense. Many features that are impressive especially the sync system. Lots of understated power in the engine