Used 2012 Ford Fusion S Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Ford Fusion Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

Fusion saved my life!
By Nyarodhiambo Ragwar

2012 Ford Fusion Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

This was my first American car. Always drove Hondas. I was in a car accident couple weeks ago and I'm indebted to my Fusion. All the airbags deployed, every inch of the car was smashed in and the Fusion I had grown to love was a total loss, but I walked away with minor bruises. The car drove very well for the four years I owned it. My only complaint is cosmetic. I wish the seats were made of something more stain-proof. With kids, after a couple years, the interior started looking a little crummy. I'm ready for my next Ford though!

RECALL
By Angie Clark

2012 Ford Fusion Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I love my car but it kept cutting off for no reason....Come to find out it was a recall on my Throttle bottle...Took it back to dealership..Replace for free..Speedy service...i love it. Angie in Spring Texas

Was Inlove
By Brittany

2012 Ford Fusion Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I only had the car a year unfortunately but I absolutely loved it never gave me a problem not a peep starting at 50k miles and only putting 10k more on it. Heart breaking to see it go and even harder to find something to compare. ( I averaged 22 mpg and I drove mostly city took a good highway trip and it averaged 27mpg )

Fabulous Ford Fusion gets A+
By Cari

2012 Ford Fusion Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

This is probably the best car I have ever owned, and I have had everything from Cadillacs to VWs. In over three years it has given me absolutely NO problems! It is very comfortable and gives me a good ride every time, city or highway. I plan to get another one ASAP. The only slight disappointment is the resale value (it should be better)..

Great value for the money
By moxiedog

2012 Ford Fusion Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Ordered the 2012 S model optioned the way I wanted and waited 10 weeks. Picked it up on 1/12/2012 In most aspects this car is outstanding. The first tank showed 27.3 mpg in mixed city/ hi-way driving. Fun to drive, great handling and braking. Fit and finish are first rate Two very minor Issues: 1. The 6 speed manual shifter is a bit clunky. No speed shifting with this baby. 2. The C pillars are a bit thick creating a slight blind spot.

The thing I like best is: The 2.5 liter I 4 is a torque monster for a four banger. Keep the revs above 1700 rpm and you never need to down shift from 6th gear even going up moderate hills. And it sips gas to boot.... I am very pleased with this engine and the car overall.

This model is getting a complete make over for the 2013 model year. I saw photos of the new body style and I was not impressed. I thought the 2013 Fusion looks like a Sonata from the front and an Elantra from the back. I like the looks of the "old" body style better. $3200 in rebates on the 2012 model also influenced my decision

• SUV