2011 Ford Fusion Consumer Review: My Best car yet!

2011 Ford Fusion - Consumer Review

S Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

My Best car yet!
By Winger on

2011 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

First I would like to say that this is my 2nd Fusion- my 1st was a '08 SEL with the 3.0L. I traded that in for a '10 Mazda3. Long story short, I eventually traded that in for this Fusion. Nothing against the Mazda3, it was a good car. The biggest flaw was the interior room- too small. I just couldn't over come it. So I leased another Fusion. This time I went with the Sport trim package, Navigation, Sony system, Platinum white metallic tri-coat, just about every option less the AWD. This car is seriously fun to drive and quick! MPG is somewhat decent when considering the larger more performance inspired 3.5L. The Select-shift adds to the fun. Very comfortable and solid ride!

New Sporty aggressive appearance, New 3.5L Power plant with 6 speed select-shift transmission, Navigation and all its glory, Sony Sound System, blind spot monitor....just about everything!

Only one thing, my mazda3 had a push button start....My new Fusion doesn't. I kinda miss that. I'm sure that Ford will take care of that eventually.