Great Car, Amazing deal, Ford is Great!!!
By crnadaney on
2011 Ford Fusion SPORT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
Just got the fusion sport and have and it for a week, its amazing. Its totally loaded, all the options, from AWD, to Nav. The seats are very comfy and all the controls are in easy reach. The take off power is great, and the exhaust sound great when you take off. BLIS is great to have for those blind spots and reverse camera is great on the nav screen. The black color looks so nice in the sun with the sparkles, and the black seat w/ the white stitching makes the inside look great to me. All around great car, I had a VW Jetta wolfsberg 2.0T, which I really like until I got this. I recommend this to anyone, but I really thing the sport is the way to go for better performance, handling & fun.
Favorite Features
BLIS- blind spot management system, Nav, AWD, which I can't wait to test it in the snow, AWD also does a great job of gripping the road with aggressive take offs, reverse camera with sensor, Sync system with the USB and blue tooth for cell phone connectivity, sporty looking style on exterior, the exhaust sound, the dual exhaust look, manual shift for more performance, the speed like 0-60 and passing, the comfort and look of the seats and interior, storage, the color changing ambient lights, the 4 over head handles, chrome all around, sport wheels and tires.
Suggested Improvements
#1 thing push button start, the ford festia has it. The windshield wipers need to be upgraded to the rubber black ones to make it look more sporty and not the cheap metal ones. The trunk is so slippery if you put something in there it will slide all over, so a trunk mat is needed as well as a cargo net. The gas milage is not as good as I thought, I am getting like 18mpg combine (city/highway) but I just got it and have not driven on the e-way that much yet, and I also have AWD which adds weight. Other than those small things this car is excellent and I think the cars suggested improvements are minor and would still recommend it to anyone, and I know I would get another one.
By crnadaney
on 03/30/11 21:59 PM (PDT)

Improvement- Also a sport mode would be nice to enhance the performance aspect to expand those shifts out and gain more speed.

By chieftopdog2
on 10/23/12 18:49 PM (PDT)

I own the F/W Drive Sport. Faster than the A/W Drive Sport. I live in the south, no need for the A/W Drive. This car is fast and fun to drive. If you don't have the Fusion Sport you're missing out on a lot fun driving. And still get 28 mpg. And I bought it new 2011 for $25,500. 10-23-12