6 of 6 people found this review helpful
Ford Fusion is Awesome
By rojack725 on
2011 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)
So far, we're very pleased with our Bordeaux Reserve Red Metallic Fusion with the Light Stone Leather interior.
Color in and out is stunning.
175hp 4cyl powerplant is more than adequate for my daily needs, and it's very rev-happy.
Passing power is like a V6.
Mileage is 28+ before break-in.
6-speed auto shifts confidently and seamlessly.
Ambient Lighting and electroluminescent guages are sweet; make the interior look like a Tron Cycle.
Sony stereo is very nice- bass-y enough and clear.
The Fusion handles like a Focus and is the quietest car I have ever owned.
All in all, we are very pleased and look forward to spending the next 10 years or so in its cabin.
- smooth engine
- great stereo
- quiet interior
- ambient lighting
- great fuel economy
- stellar exterior design
- comfortable and stylish interior, while avoiding a 'trendy' appearance'
- capless fuel filler
- cool instrument cluster
- invisible transmission operation
- keyless entry pad (handy for a runner)
- Delicious paint (Bordeaux Reserve Red Metallic)
- huge trunk
- new SYNC features (travel directions, favorites, weather, etc)
- solid build quality
- go kart brakes
- SEL alloy wheels
- etc, etc, etc...
- turn signal tone is a bit annoying
- car isn't paid off!!