A Believer...
By the_fusionator on
2011 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)
I was a raised a die hard chevy boy. But as you get older and more mature you become a little more open minded when you get away from home and start to become your own person. I am only 21 but i have had 3 GM cars and loved them all and i still do have a pontiac. My wife needed a new car so we started looking and she said that she likes the fusions styling. And i agreed i have liked the fusions since they have came out and the 2011's are awesome. So i broke down and bought a loaded out SEL last weekend and so far i do not regret it we average 31 mpg mixed driving! I bought the candy red mettallic with 17" wheels and the chrome grille and its definetly a big head turner wherever we go.
Favorite Features
I havent used the sync yet we need to go back to the dealership they are going to give us a 25 minute crash course in the use of the sync system. Overall just love the car the interior the exterior the super quiet cabin the soft subtle ride. Ford offered great warranties as well i bought the 6yr warranty and the tire and wheel warranty for the life of the car. And with the 6yr warranty i get ford roadside assistance for the 6 yrs.
Suggested Improvements
The styling is really good the front ends are gorgeous, i just wish they would have gave more attention to the back end as well it kind of looks the the last generation fusion with a new front end on it. and also i have noticed that when you let off of the accelerator sometimes the transmission downshifts and you get a lot of engine braking. i have heard a lot of stories with the trannies going bad in these cars so im crossing my fingers it doesnt but i did buy the extended warranty 6 years/75,000 miles just in case.