2011 Ford Fusion Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
Great Car
By Jim on 10/24/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is a great car! Researched all the mid size cars and chose the Fusion. Glad I did. Always have been a GM man but this car just is better than the Malibu.

Ford has quality
By Craig on 09/25/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is one of many fords I have owned. I am very impressed with the quality of the fit and trim. The v6 has plenty of power yet I am getting 10 to 15% better mpg than the sticker said I would. I average 21 city and on a trip from Boise to Lake Tahoe and back I got 29.6 mpg. The ride is smooth and the 12 speaker Sony stereo is very good quality. The dealer was outstanding in every way and honest.

Lots to Like
By PeteCz on 09/20/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I wanted a midsized sedan with a sunroof and manual transmission that was bigger than a Jetta or Civic. The Fusion is it. Plenty of room for my 6'5" frame. Power is adequate yet plenty of fun to drive. Smooth gear changes, but I wish 5th and 6th gear weren't so close together. Shifting to 6th at 55 mph or so only drops the RPM about 200. Stereo quality is decent. I miss the dual tailpipes on the 2010 model.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Ford Fusion Sedan in NJ is:

$221 per month*