2011 Fusion SEL with 3.0 is awesome
By mike7461 on
2011 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)
I bought the 2011 SEL with all the bells and whistles. Moon & Tune, Nav System, BLIS, Rapid 302A, Auto start, premium leather package. I have put over 5000 miles and my average gas milage that is mostly hwy is 25.5 MPG. Performance with the 3.0 engine feels just right.
Favorite Features
The technology is big plus compared to Camry and Accord! Sync and voice control of the majority of the car is awesome. I love that this car has HD Radio, Sirius Sat Radio, a huge internal Hard Drive Jukebox to copy all your CDs, and USB for my IPOD. It also plays DVD movies with the DVD/CD player. The Nav system comes with Satillite Travel link that shows Weather Maps in real time, Fuel Prices, Movies.
Suggested Improvements
Rear visabilty is a little lacking in my opinion due to the rear seat head rest. If it were not for the BLIS system which my car has or the integrated blind spot mirrors on all other Fusion models I would probably pull out the rear head rest. I realize that the rear head rest is a safety feature and Ford did a pretty good job accounting for the lacking visibity with BLIS/better mirrors,.