2011 Ford Fusion Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
Awesome Car!
By mdh2003 on 03/21/11 13:53 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fusion Sedan SPORT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We bought a 2011 black with black leather Sport. Love it! The engine is really smooth and definitely has some get up. The transmission shifts very smoothly. Haven't driven much at all in manual mode. Seats are really supportive and comfortable. Great finish and quality with the interior. Love the leather trim on doors. Car gets lots of looks. We parked next to a 3 Series the other day. In the reflection, the Fusion by far looked better than the BMW. Looked much more expensive. Overall, it's been a great experience with this car so far. Hopefully many miles to come!!!

2011 Ford Fusion Sport (FWD)
By superchargers on 01/22/11 16:49 PM (PST)

2011 Ford Fusion Sedan SPORT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Check out my review here, since this site limits me to only 700 characters, which is not enough for a car review: http://autos.yahoo.com/2011_ford_fusion-reviews_user/;_ylt=AntLmUq8GdsB3JfNdNDvgZgEc78F;_ylv=3

New fusion sport
By vengeance1 on 11/30/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Ford Fusion Sedan SPORT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

What a car for the money,build quality and performance are good. Bought the sport and it compares good to my Mercedes c-350 for about $9,000 less. Only complaint it won't synch to my garage door opener call in to ford and they said pre 1996 openers it won't hook up to.Ford come a long way.

I love my Fusion
By JOHNNY M on 11/19/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Ford Fusion Sedan SPORT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just bought my fusion in Nov. I was so impressed by the way it drove and handled. The minute I got into the car and drove it down the street I was sold. Got a good deal. Drove it home that night. My fusion that i am proud to own. Is Gray & black int. Se sport v6 nice car. I like the way it handles rides great. Was really shock when I put in gear that it didn't know it was in drive I had to look to make sure. Fusion has my vote. Love the car. I had I Toyota which i am embarrassed to say it was a piece of junk. No more Toyota. All so took out 6 year wattanty. The car is great looking w/mag wheels/fog lamps it has a bold look to it. Love the radio. All around great car. I would advise to anyone look Ford first

My Best car yet!
By Winger on 11/15/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Ford Fusion Sedan SPORT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

First I would like to say that this is my 2nd Fusion- my 1st was a '08 SEL with the 3.0L. I traded that in for a '10 Mazda3. Long story short, I eventually traded that in for this Fusion. Nothing against the Mazda3, it was a good car. The biggest flaw was the interior room- too small. I just couldn't over come it. So I leased another Fusion. This time I went with the Sport trim package, Navigation, Sony system, Platinum white metallic tri-coat, just about every option less the AWD. This car is seriously fun to drive and quick! MPG is somewhat decent when considering the larger more performance inspired 3.5L. The Select-shift adds to the fun. Very comfortable and solid ride!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Ford Fusion Sedan in VA is:

$122 per month*