Used 2011 Ford Fusion SPORT Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Ford Fusion Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

Awesome Car!
By mdh2003

2011 Ford Fusion Sedan SPORT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We bought a 2011 black with black leather Sport. Love it! The engine is really smooth and definitely has some get up. The transmission shifts very smoothly. Haven't driven much at all in manual mode. Seats are really supportive and comfortable. Great finish and quality with the interior. Love the leather trim on doors. Car gets lots of looks. We parked next to a 3 Series the other day. In the reflection, the Fusion by far looked better than the BMW. Looked much more expensive. Overall, it's been a great experience with this car so far. Hopefully many miles to come!!!

The SYNC is awesome! Love the wheels and the ground effects. The engine is very fast, smooth, and quiet. The Sony sound system can blow you out of the car!

Wish it came standard with auto climate control, power passenger seat, heated front seats. For a car that was over $28k, you would think this would be included. We got the package with moonroof and Sony sound but didn't want to fork over the extra 2 grand for all the other stuff but wish we had these three features. Ford should also add turn signals on the exterior mirrors. That would make it look more German. Little more backseat room. Our G6 was actually a little bigger. The only other thing is that I wish the MPG was a little better. My wife drives interstate mainly and is only averaging 19 to maybe 21. I would think it would be a little for efficient. Otherwise LOVE IT!

2011 Ford Fusion Sport (FWD)
By superchargers

2011 Ford Fusion Sedan SPORT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Check out my review here, since this site limits me to only 700 characters, which is not enough for a car review: http://autos.yahoo.com/2011_ford_fusion-reviews_user/;_ylt=AntLmUq8GdsB3JfNdNDvgZgEc78F;_ylv=3

Performance, Interior Options, Wheels, Body Kit, Blind Information System (BLIS), and Rear Backup Camera.

Fuel Economy, Stereo System (needs good subwoofer)

New fusion sport
By vengeance1

2011 Ford Fusion Sedan SPORT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

What a car for the money,build quality and performance are good. Bought the sport and it compares good to my Mercedes c-350 for about $9,000 less. Only complaint it won't synch to my garage door opener call in to ford and they said pre 1996 openers it won't hook up to.Ford come a long way.

rear camera,lane changing feature,style.

Lumbar support on seats.

I love my Fusion
By JOHNNY M

2011 Ford Fusion Sedan SPORT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just bought my fusion in Nov. I was so impressed by the way it drove and handled. The minute I got into the car and drove it down the street I was sold. Got a good deal. Drove it home that night. My fusion that i am proud to own. Is Gray & black int. Se sport v6 nice car. I like the way it handles rides great. Was really shock when I put in gear that it didn't know it was in drive I had to look to make sure. Fusion has my vote. Love the car. I had I Toyota which i am embarrassed to say it was a piece of junk. No more Toyota. All so took out 6 year wattanty. The car is great looking w/mag wheels/fog lamps it has a bold look to it. Love the radio. All around great car. I would advise to anyone look Ford first

Bold looking. Handles great nice ride mag wheels the hole inside of car the car is 100%.

None whatsoever the car is number 1

My Best car yet!
By Winger

2011 Ford Fusion Sedan SPORT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

First I would like to say that this is my 2nd Fusion- my 1st was a '08 SEL with the 3.0L. I traded that in for a '10 Mazda3. Long story short, I eventually traded that in for this Fusion. Nothing against the Mazda3, it was a good car. The biggest flaw was the interior room- too small. I just couldn't over come it. So I leased another Fusion. This time I went with the Sport trim package, Navigation, Sony system, Platinum white metallic tri-coat, just about every option less the AWD. This car is seriously fun to drive and quick! MPG is somewhat decent when considering the larger more performance inspired 3.5L. The Select-shift adds to the fun. Very comfortable and solid ride!

New Sporty aggressive appearance, New 3.5L Power plant with 6 speed select-shift transmission, Navigation and all its glory, Sony Sound System, blind spot monitor....just about everything!

Only one thing, my mazda3 had a push button start....My new Fusion doesn't. I kinda miss that. I'm sure that Ford will take care of that eventually.