Really can't complain...
By ffusion2010 on
2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)
I drove my brand new 2010 fusion right off the dealership lot and today....4yrs and 118K miles later really and truly cannot complain about it - from the perspective of what I paid and what I got. I have had some of the issues other mentioned: ie throttle body (still waiting on reimbursement from Ford) and now the transmission is starting to slip a little. I've been lucky with the dealership (afterall I am back there almost every 3 months to get the "works" service done) - thankfully haven't had to do more than the regular service.
Favorite Features
Love the Sync system (got lucky with a sales rep who explained it well) - though the system can get a little wonky at times - it freezes when taking voice commands; an ignition reset normally fixes this. Now (thankfully) virtually standard equipment on most cars, I am a complete slave to the blind spot monitors, back-up camera and parking senors!
Suggested Improvements
Even with the V6 putting out 240HP power is not very responsive - theres a 2 second lag which can get you into trouble (especially in LA traffic). The manual shifting is lousy for the same reason and so hardly used. Build quality could use a little more attention - although thats probably how costs are kept low.