2010 Ford Fusion 3.5L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Poor Man's A4, Accord Defector

2010 Ford Fusion - Consumer Review

SPORT Sedan (3.5L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic)

Poor Man's A4, Accord Defector
By JayR on

2010 Ford Fusion SPORT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Wanted something sporty but needed a family car. Wanted awd. This car met all the needs. Get compliments from Young guys at the tire shop (rotate the tires. Since they're low-pro's) up to retirees. Most folks don't know what brand it is and are shocked when I say Ford. Great lines and the sport is packaged well. Super quiet on the road. And gas mileage has been more like 20 (pure city/suburbs) and 27 pure highway. With 25ish mixed. Couldn't get the car stuck in the winter. Tires just let me down on braking/steering. But if you're careful you won't get stuck and won't crash. Overall I'm very glad I bought this over 2010 a4 or used 328xi. 90k for 1st tune up versus 35k for Audi.

Favorite Features

AWD, SYNC, Quiet Ride, Exterior Appearance, interior mood lights (my 4 yr old loves it), Stereo rocks, Cross-Traffic Warning, NAV w/ Sirius Travel Link, Rear view mirror that auto adjusts to headlights at night, ez fill gas tank, big trunk, gauge lay-out,

Suggested Improvements

Xenon lights option, why did they cheap out on things like the build on the sunroof (the wind blocker is held in place by fabric versus metal) crappy finish work around inside of sunroof, lock on glove box, lock on gas tank, rims scratch easy in car wash.