2010 Ford Fusion Consumer Review: love my fusion

2010 Ford Fusion - Consumer Review

2010 Ford Fusion

SEL Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

love my fusion
By kitman2 on

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I bought my 2010 Fusion used a year ago and only 1 issue happened and that was the power steering failed.
My dealer was very help full in the cost adjustment as I had the car about 3 months at that time. I was told that was the first time they ever saw or heard of that on a FUSION.
My only complaint on the interior is the controls for the air/fan/ heat etc are in an non convenient

location as to ease of reach and adjustment while driving.
I notice on the 2013 Fusion that the issue has been addressed properly. This is a very rewarding purchase for me as I have owned many other vehicles in my life and some sure sucked as to quality.
That is usually found out after a person buys it! .

Economy, comfort ,style and coolness factor for a 4 door sedan are my favorites. The instruments are good quality and steering wheel features are great.

Make the dash lights brighter and the speedometer more clearer for night driving. OLD fashion black on white has all ways been effective but maybe not as CUTE as color shades. Having a dam metric system to read at night when in a standard system country is dangerous. The mph is almost impossible to read. The color shades are really useless on this issue. Old school is best here BLACK on WHITE numbers.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review