2010 Ford Fusion Consumer Review: Ford once again owns midsize s

2010 Ford Fusion - Consumer Review

S Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Ford once again owns midsize sedans.
By Steve on

2010 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

This car is phenomenal, I traded in my 2004 F-150 for this car as I was in need of a car that gives me better mileage. I ended up test driving a Hyundai Sonata 2010, Honda Accord 2010, Toyota Camry 2010, and Nissan Altima 2010. To keep it short and sweet, this car came out the victor of the test drives, it gives you a great interior with great standard options, that the Japanese automakers nickel and dime you for. The drive of the vehicle is very smooth and A LOT more fun, it beats the Accord which to me was the 2nd of the lineup in value and fun factor. Overall give this car a try I assure you wont be disappointed in what Ford has done to compete with the japanese.

Sync is awesome, the interior, the engine revs sound amazing even inside the quiet cabin. Has plenty of passing power, with a butter smooth ride. BLIS is great too, kind of a change at first though. Rear view camera. Electro- chromatic rear view mirror. Value of this vehicle is great.

Would love electro-chromatic side mirrors also(could just be I'm not used to being blinded by others lights when I was in my truck). Give the option of a manual in the 3.0L. Overall its a solid vehicle, glad Ford has produced a sedan that makes you question buying a Japanese automotive sedan.