First and Last Ford forever
By fordhater224 on
2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)
Hadn't owned a Ford in years. Liked the 2010 Fusion v6 SEL AWD. In past 6 months, replaced throttle body (scary to have no acceleration suddenly in 65 mph traffic). Drivers side seat warmer went, and last week wife was 60 miles away on business and it wouldn't start. Towed to dealer for new battery (??) Traded in that piece of junk today for a 2013 Accord. We had owned Honda's for over 15 years and other than normal wear and tear, had 1 oxygen sensor replaced in 4 year old car and muffler and exhaust system in my now 14 yr old civic. I feel sorry for whomever buys my trade in!
By tsody
on 08/26/13 14:12 PM (PDT)

I did exactly the same thing. Ford would not do a thing about the throttle body. On the way home from work I lost acceleration 5 time and I told myself this is it get rid of the piece of junk. The Ford dealership said I had a bad battery,well that wasn't it. They said leave it with us for a few days and we will drive it and see if it happens to us. I took down the mileage and they drove it a whopping half mile in three days. I will never own another ford as long as I live. I love my new 2013 Honda Sport. They even delivered it right to my home town which is 90 miles away. I hope the dealer I traded it at can do something with the junker they were very nice to deal with Krenzen Honda of Duluth Mn.