2010 Ford Fusion Consumer Review: Border line luxury car that ge

2010 Ford Fusion - Consumer Review

SEL Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

Border line luxury car that gets MPGS
By Carguy87 on

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I can whole heartedly say that Iím proud to own this Ford. It blows the competition away in its driving dynamics, mpg, value and luxury. I tend to pick everything apart and I can say after driving this car for over a month itís practically flawless. Iím amazed at how well this vehicle is put together. Itís solid no chatters creaks or rattles anywhere. Its road manners are unbelievable. Itís incredibly smooth, quiet and remains settled over the north east roads I drive. Around town itís nimble with precise and tight steering. On the back roads it handles the curves extremely well. On the highway itís planted smooth and super quiet. The 4cyl lacks nothing mated to the 6spd auto. A+++ Ford!

Favorite Features

-The seats are very comfortable and supportive (even on the long haul) -Improved interior design and materials -Leather wrapped arm rest (Huge improvement over the outgoing model) -6 speed auto -Fuel economy -Handling -Back up camera and blind spot package MY favorite feature... -SYNC!!!

Suggested Improvements

Anything more this car would be a luxury vehicle so I guess that's what it's Lincoln MKZ cousin is for. Maybe a handle to pull down the trunk and a seat release from inside the vehicle too.