Best car I've ever had but.....
By matt2010 on
2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)
This is my second AWD Fusion , had a 2007 ,the car probably saved my life with it's 5 star crash rating as some one ran a red light at high speed and hit me in the drivers door (didn't even break the glass or door panel) Went out and purchased a new 2010 AWD SEL , best car I've ever had . So far the only problem Iv'e had is the recall for transmission reprogram , but last few day's the 6 speed transmission has been slipping or jumping when heavily accelerating , has even popped into neutral once ,it is scheduled to go into dealer in a couple of day's any advice ?
Favorite Features
I get compliments on the quality ,finish and style all the time ! The AWD handles fantastic in snow and wet condition and has a very functional yet stylish design.Love the sync . The car drives and handles very well ,nice feel on the road. The build quality is top notch , very solid and superior to any import quality.Ford defiantly hit a home run with this one .
Suggested Improvements
I purchased the rear back up camera and sensor package , it is well worth the money as without backing up can be visibility limited . Maybe a visor garage door opener as an option would be handy.
By rcramsey
on 09/26/12 08:51 AM (PDT)

Get used to it. I have yet to talk to another fusion owner and them not have the exact same issues your describing.