2010 Ford Fusion Consumer Review: Absolutely Love It

2010 Ford Fusion - Consumer Review

S Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Absolutely Love It
By blu on

2010 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Absolutely love my I-4 6 speed manual 2010 Fusion S. I only have about 800 miles on it and I average 33 mpg in mixed driving conditions. For a 4 cyl it is snappy and a lot of fun. I really like the external body style changes they made to the front end in 2010. I believe for 2010 they also went from a 2.3 liter 4 cyl to a 2.5 liter. Mine is the basic S model but it still has everything I need and doesn't lack in style or design. I would highly recommend this car to anyone and I recommend test driving a 4 cyl and a 6 cyl. Prior to this purchase I was adamant about a 6 cyl but test driving the manual 4 cyl changed my mind. I also test drove a Camry and several Malibus both 4 and 6 cyl.

The comfortable seats. The blue dash lights. The little drawer in the dash on the driver's side.

With the stick shift and the cup holders one above the other instead of side by side the center arm rest sits a little too far back for me. Also wish the trunk popped all the way open like my old car when you unlock w/remote. With arms full it's inconvenient to set things down to open all the way.