2010 Ford Fusion Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
Great Car
By Dave on 07/31/09 22:31 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Over the past 30 years I have purchased new cars made by gm (6), Toyota (1), Chrysler (2), Honda (1) and Volkswagen (2) 12 in all. I never even considered a Ford. Well this time I drove a new 2010 fusion sel with the new 4 cyl and 6 speed auto. What a car! Fit, finish, interior + quality and excellent ride and handling nery good power in the 4 cyl. I was impressed. This is by far the best new car I have ever purchased! I have waited to write this for a while because I wanted to get a true Gage on fuel economy. I get 26-27 mpg city and 35 mpg hwy anyone that has a Toyota Camry or any other mid-size should look at this car, drive the car and buy it! Thank you Ford building this great car...

Finally a car from Ford you can love
By happywithford on 07/28/09 14:00 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Just bought my 2010 Ford Fusion with the Moon and Tune package. Drove it 400 miles in one night. Gas mileage is very high, 35-40 on the highway, 20-25 in town (who needs a hybrid?). The leather interior is soft and comfortable, the 4 cyl engine has surprisingly great performance and the ride is smooth and quiet. I have never had a car this nice before, and Ford has now spoiled me. You have to drive this car to really believe it, but have your checkbook handy, it will only take one drive to get hooked.

Totally redesigned for 2010
By Alex Povolotski on 07/18/09 15:54 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Fantastic car! Nothing like you've known about the Fords before. So the TV ads are correct. Built on a Mazda chassis, this beast has a woomph and adds some fun to the driving experience. The looks are great inside out and the seats are very supporting, almost like sporty ones. The dash buttons layout is very intuitive. Loved it so much! The instrument panel is the best in its class -- really easy to read and day and night. Numbers are big, the ambient blueish light is on 24/7 and makes the instrument reading a breeze. Driving is fun, the road feel is great. The car takes turns easily with no under or oversteering, the bumps are damped pretty well for the car of this price, steering easy.

Awesome quality
By ron on 07/16/09 10:13 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

After washing and waxing this vehicle, I still have yet to find a defect. No dirt or flaws in the paint, fit and material quality are perfect. A super car inside and out, with feel and features not found in vehicles costing twice as much or more. A neighbor has an older model with over 150k totally trouble free miles, the reason I considered this car. In every area of feel, fit, finish and general satisfaction this car has improved. Sync is awesome!

Great Car For The Money!!
By John on 07/14/09 06:51 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

After looking at everything out there in this class, there was no comparison to the quality and extra features that Ford put into this car. I drive 104 miles round trip to work every day and this car is making LA traffic more enjoyable. The road noise is minimal and the handling, braking, bluetooth and Sync all make me feel very safe. I was looking to buy a 2009, but after seeing the new dash design and all the great improvements to the 2010, I had to have it. The power of the 2.5 vs the 2.3 is obviously better. I am very happy with the 28 mpg I am getting in the stop and go city driving. I can't wait to take it on a long road trip to see the mileage. All in all I have no complaints so far.

Is this REALLY a Ford?
By Andrew K. on 07/01/09 09:33 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

The 2008 RAV4 gave its life for us in a rear end accident. Had to go looking for cars. Rented a '09 Fusion and couldn't believe the quality, and bought a 2010 Fusion. Every time I get in I really can't believe its a Ford! I am a car nut and really picky on drive ability, quality, fit and finish. This Fusion has it all. The 4 cylinder (SEL) has all the latest technology and it shows. The starting circuit is cool, just touch the key into the start position and release, the car automatically cranks until it starts (I bet you didn't know that!). Sony XM/Sirus radio, great seats, and good driving position.

Absolutely BLOWN AWAY!
By Skip Rosen on 06/20/09 18:57 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Honestly this Fusion may drive as good as out $53,000 BWW 5 Series nightmare (disastrous out of warranty service headaches). The seats and highway steer track are unbeatable!

Warning
By Nebraska on 06/18/09 20:07 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Got the car in April...2700 miles later the transmission is already broke. A sensor is also shot...While covered by warranty--be careful buying one of these.

Impressive power
By TZ on 06/17/09 19:19 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Not only does this car look hot, it handles great and is very fun to drive. The 2.5 4 cylinder is very capable on the highway and not at all depressing around town. In fact I keep finding myself having to back off the gas a little after looking down at the speedo or getting a tap from the wife. It's that kind of a smooth sailing machine, if you know what I mean. Ford hit the mark with this one!

HOME RUN
By LEE on 06/03/09 06:39 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Ford has finally listened to the people and built a very competitive car.The car is beutiful and drives great. I bought the I4 with the 2.5 engine and I believe it has plenty of pep with good gas mileage.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford Fusion Sedan in VA is:

$121 per month*