2010 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews 7

2010 Ford Fusion - Consumer Reviews

2010 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
It's A classic American Sedan
By drew.smithwick on 10/10/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

It has a great engine and nice transmission. The stereo and moon roof are nice. it goes 0-60 in 6.6 and 0-112 (limited) in 20.3 Seconds :)

2010 Fusion
By Doug on 10/05/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is the first domestic car I have owned in 20 years. Ford got it right with this car. Build quality is great and no squeaks or rattles after 6000 miles. Got 34 mpg on a trip average around 26 in town Plenty of room for me at 6 ft tall and a little wider then i used to be. This is one of my the nicest cars I have had in a long time. Spend the extra money for the SEL the leather,heated seats and the vision package are well worth the money.The SYNC system is second to none. I have most of it figured out by now. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a great value for your money. The 4 cylinder engine is a little loud at times but the better gas mileage is well worth the trade off.

Not happy
By nothappy on 09/28/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased my 2010 fusion 3/2010. I really liked the car I never really own anything else other than a Ford. And after having this fusion am not sure if there is another Ford that I would like to own @ this time. I am having the same problems as for so many other 2010 Ford fusion owners. I wish I was for warned about the major transmission problems that is going on with the fusion. I have had to take my car back several times for the same thing. And needless to say my car is in the shop for a new transmission. This is so discouraging especially when a car note becomes due. Since my loan is threw Ford motor is there anyway to stop payments if you don't have the car?

love this car
By bud on 09/27/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I drive this car from easton wa. to western wa. Over two passes one way. Once a week ( on average ) I love the comfort & handling, it has all the bells & whistle ( almost ). I hope to own it for a long time. Best Ford I ever had.

Auto transmission blows!
By dmdavis on 09/26/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

As mentioned by many others, the automatic transmission on this car is horrible! Why can't these manufacturers leave well enough alone? The 6 speed doesn't provide any better gas mileage and makes the overall driving experience wretched. It hasn't left me stranded yet, but I expect that it will before too long. I like pretty much everything else about the car, although there are some "basics" (outside temp., auto headlights, etc.) that are missing. Will not buy again unless trans problems are fixed.

Camry killer
By Ford Tough on 09/19/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Just bought the 2010 Ford Fusion to replace a 2004 Toyota Camry. Test drove new Camry, Prius, Sonata, and Accord. Fusion beat them all hands down!! Car is very solidly built fit and finish is excellent! Ride quality is very smooth and cabin is quiet. Steering feel is much better than vague Toyota steering. Averaging 32 mpg in mostly highway driving Engine is perfect mix of efficiency and power. Very glad we bought this over another Camry! It's very nice to have a car with some character to it again!

2010 Fusion - Worth a look
By ronv on 09/13/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I researched a lot and test drove about 6 other cars including Accord, Malibu, Mazda6, Altima. The car has great pickup with the V6. Seating is comfortable. Ride is very sporty without feeling every bump. The Sony audio system is great and the Sync voice-activation system is great once I figured it out. Storage space is sufficient. Fold down the rear set and you can haul an item over 7 feet long. Gas mileage is not necessarily as advertised. I'm only getting around 14-15 MPG. But using the Flex fuel which is around 55 cents less than regular gas is a big plus. Rear leg room could be added as an improvement. But, overall I love this car.

2010 v. 2008 (both auto trans.)
By SeanB on 09/11/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Like another reviewer on here I had a 2008 Fusion before my 2010. I actually leased the first one. I had a 2008 SE with the sport package/sync, etc. I LOVED IT. It was a fun, sporty car. I was very impressed. The 2010 is not as exciting, albeit I don't have the sport package anymore. The car looks good, but Ford puts strange packages together. i.e. I wanted the monochrome pkg and sync, but it was no where to be found - it was one or the other. I opted for the moon n tune package. The car is good and economical, but the transmission lags terribly, no pickup at all, and hubcaps on a $26k car? C'mon Ford.

Best Car EVER! I am on my second one!
By wendyinslc on 09/04/10 08:53 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I bought a 2007 Fusion and LOVED it! I traded for the "new and improve" 2010 and I have had the BEST experience with it! The new features like SYNC, new 6 spd trans, versus the 4 spd, is a GREAT improvement! I love the aggressive design of the front end, and EVERY thing about this car! GO BUY ONE ~ you WONT be disappointed!

All American Sedan
By fordguy4ever on 09/01/10 21:00 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This car has plenty of power and features in the class. The design is very American with the garish chrome grill and the plastic on the dash looks like walrus hide but is sturdy. Sync is simply amazing. The seats are well bolstered and supportive. This is a very good reliable American sedan that is fun to drive and nifty.