Used 2010 Ford Fusion S Consumer Reviews - 14 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford Fusion - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

Homerun
By Patrick

2010 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Purchased the base S auto model for under $17k and must say nothing comes close to it for style, performance, engine/tranny, build quality and MPG. Add that you are also supporting an American manufacturer that didn't take a bailout money is icing on the cake. I have 09 malibu and a 10 honda accord and have driven the Camry/Altima several times so I have compared them extensively.

Just the overall package and value can't be beat. You won't believe how low the noise is in this thing. Japanese aren't even in the same ballpark. GM is close but Ford did even better.

Center stack needs moved up a little and low-end tourqe needs a bump if they can figure out how to do it and keep the outstanding mpg.

HAPPY SURPRISE
By HAPPY

2010 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

After talking myself out of my '04 Lincoln LS and into a "gas friendly" vehicle, I have been happily surprised just how much I really like my new Fusion. It just sips fuel, regular at that. Smoother on the road than my Lincoln LS and surprisingly comfortable. Wind noise, forget it! Finally......... Good job Ford!

Pump seat for driver! Clever...Can't get my satelite radio to work..

Go back to side mounted tilt steering wheel controls..

Absolutely Love It
By blu

2010 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Absolutely love my I-4 6 speed manual 2010 Fusion S. I only have about 800 miles on it and I average 33 mpg in mixed driving conditions. For a 4 cyl it is snappy and a lot of fun. I really like the external body style changes they made to the front end in 2010. I believe for 2010 they also went from a 2.3 liter 4 cyl to a 2.5 liter. Mine is the basic S model but it still has everything I need and doesn't lack in style or design. I would highly recommend this car to anyone and I recommend test driving a 4 cyl and a 6 cyl. Prior to this purchase I was adamant about a 6 cyl but test driving the manual 4 cyl changed my mind. I also test drove a Camry and several Malibus both 4 and 6 cyl.

The comfortable seats. The blue dash lights. The little drawer in the dash on the driver's side.

With the stick shift and the cup holders one above the other instead of side by side the center arm rest sits a little too far back for me. Also wish the trunk popped all the way open like my old car when you unlock w/remote. With arms full it's inconvenient to set things down to open all the way.

handsome, fun and a good value
By Jonas

2010 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Got the 2009 Fusion S manual for about two weeks and have put 1000+ miles of conservative higway driving, averaging 40+ mpg. Its a blast to drive, handles very well and doesn't feel underequipped power wise. It is also very quiet. The build quality & reliability is (so far) great, the only imperfections noticed is a glove compartment thats a tad stiff to open/close as well as the air conditioning which smells bad for the first few seconds. I also personally dont care for the cyan back lit dash. The rear window offers a somewhat poor view. Seats are good and roomy both front and back. Stock stereo surprisingly good, but doesn't accept mp3 dvd. paid 17k OTD and I consider it a super value!

Stability Control, Handling, Looks, 6th Gear, Fuel Economy

An even higher ratio for the 6th gear to further improve gas mileage. A stereo that also reads DVR and accept USB flash drives.