2010 Ford Fusion - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
Just got It!
By oneowner on 05/01/09 14:17 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Went shopping for a '09, ended up with a 2010 -it was that much better! Rented a '09 for 3 weeks because our car was totaled, and loved it. 2010 that much better. Fantastic fit and finish. Center console a bit "busy" with buttons. Very smooth on highway and seamless transmission. Too early for MPG figures, but looks good so far. Can't believe its a Ford, I have look at nameplate to remind myself. This is not your grandfathers Ford. Enjoy!

This is a Ford?
By Klaus VB on 04/27/09 18:45 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I am a long-time Hondaphile. Have owned Hondas for years. If not a Honda a Toyota. This time around I decided to try a Fusion because of a test- drive offer at the autoshow. HOLY COW. Quiet, smooth, fantastic transmission, very cool design both inside and out. Out went the Accord, in came the Fusion. Driving one would make you a convert too. It really out-Hondas the Accord. Imagine a quieter, smoother Accord and this is the car. The price point is very good too. I saved thousands over a comparably equipped Honda. Lastly, it is a recommended car by Consumer Reports and the reliability ratings have been stellar. I am happy that I tried out a Ford dealership.

Drive!
By cannon04 on 04/25/09 13:05 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Solid vehicle. An improvement over its debut 06. The new 2.5 is wonderful!! Interior dash is much better too! Car handles like its on rails. Quite, solid road feel. Ford is listening to consumers and it shows.

Fusion the Best Midsize Sedan. Period.
By mirth on 04/24/09 12:24 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

This car is filled with surprise and delight features. The entertainment especially - Sync, free Sirius for 6 months, 6 CD changer. Plus Bluetooth phone integration with Sync. And you can get all that for the low $20K range. I have the 4 cylinder which is peppy for a 4 banger and smooth shifting.

ups and downs,
By nothing_n3w on 04/23/09 10:31 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SPORT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

amazing car over all, a little to low of topspeed. but out puts so many cars 0-60

Made >50% overseas, & watch your head.
By Art S. on 04/12/09 06:47 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SPORT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is a flawed car for Americans: 1) More than 50% of the car is made or assembled in Mexico (the engines), and Japan (the transmisions). After adjusting the front power seat for myself, I'm 5'8", I noticed there is no seat memory as in my wife and myself: this is not a big deal as it uses the cars' main computer and would only involve one switch and about 4' of wire. The last nasty surprise is, after setting the seat for myself, I did something I always do at this point: I got in the back seat, and I smacked my head twice (I ducked after the 2nd time, and still hit my head). This isn't exactly rocket science, I don't know how Ford, a company I like, let this one out like this.

2010 Fusion - Drive One!
By pmoore4 on 03/26/09 11:20 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Just picked up my new Fusion after waiting since ordering on 12/11/08. Wow, was this vehicle ever worth the wait. This is the quietest, most solid feeling vehicle I've owned to date. Love the exterior styling changes, love the new interior. This is the car I always wanted Ford to build. SYNC is an amazing feature, I don't think I could live without now.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford Fusion in VA is:

$137 per month*