2010 Ford Fusion - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
HOME RUN
By LEE on 06/03/09 06:39 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Ford has finally listened to the people and built a very competitive car.The car is beutiful and drives great. I bought the I4 with the 2.5 engine and I believe it has plenty of pep with good gas mileage.

The New Fusion is Awesome
By gth743b on 06/01/09 10:30 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

This car is amazing. Ford has done nearly everything right on this car and it is much improved over the 2006-2009 model. I looked into it because of the 2006 Fusion we own, and was blown away at the improvement. Worth every dollar you pay for it. Better than Camry and Accord, and the sticker is lower for the same features.

2010 SE 6M
By gth743b on 06/01/09 10:02 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I have been overly pleased and surprised by the 2010 Fusion. My mom has a 2006 S 5M and I was looking at a Fusion because of how much I like that car and was blown away by the improvement of the 2010 model. Everything about the car screams quality build, and all the things in the old fusion were addressed (loud, underpowered engine, needed exterior update, needed interior update, even better fuel economy) Ford has really hit the mark with this and definitely has a car that Americans can be proud of, in addition, to besting their Japanese competition.

Border line luxury car that gets MPGS
By Carguy87 on 06/01/09 05:46 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I can whole heartedly say that I’m proud to own this Ford. It blows the competition away in its driving dynamics, mpg, value and luxury. I tend to pick everything apart and I can say after driving this car for over a month it’s practically flawless. I’m amazed at how well this vehicle is put together. It’s solid no chatters creaks or rattles anywhere. Its road manners are unbelievable. It’s incredibly smooth, quiet and remains settled over the north east roads I drive. Around town it’s nimble with precise and tight steering. On the back roads it handles the curves extremely well. On the highway it’s planted smooth and super quiet. The 4cyl lacks nothing mated to the 6spd auto. A+++ Ford!

european rival
By Bruce Levitt on 05/30/09 14:31 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Was very skeptical about getting an american car after owning nothing but Audi's and BMW's,But after many endless nights researching (driving my wife crazy) and many test drives I went with the fusion and boy am I happy. The car drives great,handles superb,and looks real sharp, all for much less!!

Way to go Ford!
By TC on 05/26/09 10:37 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SPORT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I was first introduced to the Ford Fusion when renting a car via Hertz last year. I was given a 2009 V6 SE model. I was blown away by the performance, comfort and overall build quality of the vehicle. I was so impressed that the 2010 Fusion ended up on a short list of possibilities as a replacement car for my wife. We test drove, and purchased on the spot, a 2010 Sport AWD model. This car is an absolute delight to drive; it is fast, smooth, comfortable and build quality (fit & finish) is excellent. This car will no doubt be a hit for Ford. Anyone currently driving or shopping for an import should take a close look at the Fusion.

Ford Fusion Tremendous. They're BACK!
By Michael Shannon on 05/18/09 16:35 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

My goodness this car is super. We are also leaving Honda, and extremely happy with the Quality of this Fusion. The ride has to rival Germans selling at $40,000 more. Can't freaking believe FORD developed this machine for $21,000!!!!

Fusion Sport AWD
By kentak on 05/08/09 10:46 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SPORT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Picked a Fusion Sport AWD after looking at Mazda 6sGT and Accord Coupe EX-L V-6/stick, both great cars. The Accord coupe was really fun with great drive train & excellent response. The Mazda was comfortable & quick, but bland. The Fusion had very quiet, roomy interior & trunk, sure-footed handling, smooth power & AWD. Sync is way better than the simple aux input that the Honda offers for phone & media integration. More integrated front styling is distinctive. The wheel/tire & aero bits add to the image without looking tacky. Great Euro/American blend hints of Mercedes and BMW styling but is distinctly American. Interior is first rate and rivals the Accord coupe for quality and comfort.

Wow..
By marcru on 05/07/09 18:37 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Smooth,quiet,comfortable,and fun to drive. Has many features that are not available in similar priced Accords or Camrys. Sync is great.

LOVING THE STYLE!!!!!!!!!
By LOVE IT on 05/03/09 19:01 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SPORT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The new fusion with the new exterior and the 6speed auto and the 3.5 liter v6 gives some great pep!! and its also very smooth and competent over rough surfaces. The handling is very stable and the steering is great with good feedback and lets u know what is going on while going down the road!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford Fusion in VA is:

$137 per month*