2010 Ford Fusion Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
Totally redesigned for 2010
By Alex Povolotski on 07/18/09 15:54 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Fantastic car! Nothing like you've known about the Fords before. So the TV ads are correct. Built on a Mazda chassis, this beast has a woomph and adds some fun to the driving experience. The looks are great inside out and the seats are very supporting, almost like sporty ones. The dash buttons layout is very intuitive. Loved it so much! The instrument panel is the best in its class -- really easy to read and day and night. Numbers are big, the ambient blueish light is on 24/7 and makes the instrument reading a breeze. Driving is fun, the road feel is great. The car takes turns easily with no under or oversteering, the bumps are damped pretty well for the car of this price, steering easy.

Good Bang for the Buck
By Michele on 07/17/09 04:44 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

It's about time someone came out with a car that's fun to drive. The steering is smooth, the seats are comfortable and the gas mile is very good.

Awesome quality
By ron on 07/16/09 10:13 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

After washing and waxing this vehicle, I still have yet to find a defect. No dirt or flaws in the paint, fit and material quality are perfect. A super car inside and out, with feel and features not found in vehicles costing twice as much or more. A neighbor has an older model with over 150k totally trouble free miles, the reason I considered this car. In every area of feel, fit, finish and general satisfaction this car has improved. Sync is awesome!

Great Car For The Money!!
By John on 07/14/09 06:51 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

After looking at everything out there in this class, there was no comparison to the quality and extra features that Ford put into this car. I drive 104 miles round trip to work every day and this car is making LA traffic more enjoyable. The road noise is minimal and the handling, braking, bluetooth and Sync all make me feel very safe. I was looking to buy a 2009, but after seeing the new dash design and all the great improvements to the 2010, I had to have it. The power of the 2.5 vs the 2.3 is obviously better. I am very happy with the 28 mpg I am getting in the stop and go city driving. I can't wait to take it on a long road trip to see the mileage. All in all I have no complaints so far.

Great Car
By Mike on 07/13/09 22:24 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Great Job Ford, this car is a well built vehicle. It gets great gas millage and has a really nice design. Look out Toyota and Honda.

so far so good
By dodgeguy on 07/12/09 18:55 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Solid, well made, well equipped. Excellent fit & finish. Lots of great options for the $$$. Except for a little tire noise it has a really nice smooth quiet ride. Not like a Lexus, but for 8-10K less there's not that much difference. Sony sound system is AWESOME, and the sync system for phones & ipods is great. Drawbacks....the cross-traffic and reverse parking assist features seem a little erratic. Sometimes they work good, sometimes not so good. For 29K there should maybe a lock on the glove box...and a lite inside it. All in all a great car. My first Ford EVER and I'm more than pleased with it.

Excellent for the price
By heatstroke on 07/09/09 19:06 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SPORT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've been driving the Ford Fusion Sport for a week now and I can say that I'm very very with my decision. I was leasing a 2007 Mazda MX5 (Miata) for two years and needed something to replace it that was more practical but had go fun factor. For the price, this car is hard to beat. I test drove the CC as its nearest competitor and for the money, you just get A LOT more car with the Fusion. It's quick and relatively quiet. It also has a nice luxury feel. Ford did a great job and I look forward to holding onto the care for about 6-7 years.

Wow very Impressed
By Mike on 07/02/09 06:57 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Ford has really gotten their act together with the Fusion, its a well built fuel efficient car. I love the new style for 2010! I looked at the Accord,Mazda 6, and the Malibu. The Fusion blew them all away.

Absolutely Love It
By blu on 07/01/09 15:10 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Absolutely love my I-4 6 speed manual 2010 Fusion S. I only have about 800 miles on it and I average 33 mpg in mixed driving conditions. For a 4 cyl it is snappy and a lot of fun. I really like the external body style changes they made to the front end in 2010. I believe for 2010 they also went from a 2.3 liter 4 cyl to a 2.5 liter. Mine is the basic S model but it still has everything I need and doesn't lack in style or design. I would highly recommend this car to anyone and I recommend test driving a 4 cyl and a 6 cyl. Prior to this purchase I was adamant about a 6 cyl but test driving the manual 4 cyl changed my mind. I also test drove a Camry and several Malibus both 4 and 6 cyl.

Is this REALLY a Ford?
By Andrew K. on 07/01/09 09:33 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

The 2008 RAV4 gave its life for us in a rear end accident. Had to go looking for cars. Rented a '09 Fusion and couldn't believe the quality, and bought a 2010 Fusion. Every time I get in I really can't believe its a Ford! I am a car nut and really picky on drive ability, quality, fit and finish. This Fusion has it all. The 4 cylinder (SEL) has all the latest technology and it shows. The starting circuit is cool, just touch the key into the start position and release, the car automatically cranks until it starts (I bet you didn't know that!). Sony XM/Sirus radio, great seats, and good driving position.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford Fusion Sedan in VA is:

$146 per month*