2010 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews 23

2010 Ford Fusion - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
Great Car
By Dave on 07/31/09 22:31 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Over the past 30 years I have purchased new cars made by gm (6), Toyota (1), Chrysler (2), Honda (1) and Volkswagen (2) 12 in all. I never even considered a Ford. Well this time I drove a new 2010 fusion sel with the new 4 cyl and 6 speed auto. What a car! Fit, finish, interior + quality and excellent ride and handling nery good power in the 4 cyl. I was impressed. This is by far the best new car I have ever purchased! I have waited to write this for a while because I wanted to get a true Gage on fuel economy. I get 26-27 mpg city and 35 mpg hwy anyone that has a Toyota Camry or any other mid-size should look at this car, drive the car and buy it! Thank you Ford building this great car...

Finally a car from Ford you can love
By happywithford on 07/28/09 14:00 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Just bought my 2010 Ford Fusion with the Moon and Tune package. Drove it 400 miles in one night. Gas mileage is very high, 35-40 on the highway, 20-25 in town (who needs a hybrid?). The leather interior is soft and comfortable, the 4 cyl engine has surprisingly great performance and the ride is smooth and quiet. I have never had a car this nice before, and Ford has now spoiled me. You have to drive this car to really believe it, but have your checkbook handy, it will only take one drive to get hooked.

Love my Fusion
By chestepc on 07/28/09 11:23 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Just traded in the old 2003 Blazer under the "Cash For Clunker's" program and got a 2010 Fusion SE. The car is fantastic! It's beautiful inside and out. It is very nice to drive and is very comfortable. I get 36mpg on the highway going about 73 miles/hr. My favorite feature is the fold down rear seats allowing me to get my bicycle in the car without a car rack. There is nothing I would change about this car other than the hubcaps. I wish it had "real" wheels.

Great Car
By Dave on 07/27/09 14:57 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Have enjoyed two long trips in the car to New Orleans and the Catskills. Trunk is huge. Rear does not bottom with two men in back and full trunk of luggage and tools. Short trip town mileage is 20-21 mpg and highway is 26-27. The V6 moves the car easily and highway passing is great. Love the progressive pressure brakes. Car is exceptionally quiet. I love the fit and finish. Sound system is great with the 12 speaker Sony. My Sterling Gray Metallic is the most beautiful metallic I've ever seen.

Much nicer than Altima
By Chicago on 07/25/09 07:11 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I bought the 2010 Fusion 2010 with 6 speed manual and LOVE it. Coming off a 2006 Nissan Altima S with 5 speed I can say the Fusion is a much nicer car (more fun to drive, better features, looks beautiful). The shifter is extremely smooth and due to the adjustability of the driver seat you can get in perfect position. I have the sunroof package and paid just over $19,000 due to the $1500 rebate. I think I got a super deal and I am glad to help Ford out since they didn't take the government handouts like Chrysler and GM.

62 yrs old and 1st ford ever
By vegas75044 on 07/20/09 10:12 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

had this fusion hybrid a month now and a great decision. With the fed tax credit and dealer discount the hybrid extra cost is well worth it. I am getting better mileage than advertised- about 43 city and 42 hwy. The battery is warranteed for 100,000 miles. This car is super smooth and quiet on the road. Great handling. I have had new cadillacs and corvettes and super sports and I am liking this car more for far less money. So many things are standard on this car that i got the base model with more equipment than what came on my super sport. This fusion is everything ford bragged it to be and more. Very happy with it

Totally redesigned for 2010
By Alex Povolotski on 07/18/09 15:54 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Fantastic car! Nothing like you've known about the Fords before. So the TV ads are correct. Built on a Mazda chassis, this beast has a woomph and adds some fun to the driving experience. The looks are great inside out and the seats are very supporting, almost like sporty ones. The dash buttons layout is very intuitive. Loved it so much! The instrument panel is the best in its class -- really easy to read and day and night. Numbers are big, the ambient blueish light is on 24/7 and makes the instrument reading a breeze. Driving is fun, the road feel is great. The car takes turns easily with no under or oversteering, the bumps are damped pretty well for the car of this price, steering easy.

Good Bang for the Buck
By Michele on 07/17/09 04:44 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

It's about time someone came out with a car that's fun to drive. The steering is smooth, the seats are comfortable and the gas mile is very good.

Awesome quality
By ron on 07/16/09 10:13 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

After washing and waxing this vehicle, I still have yet to find a defect. No dirt or flaws in the paint, fit and material quality are perfect. A super car inside and out, with feel and features not found in vehicles costing twice as much or more. A neighbor has an older model with over 150k totally trouble free miles, the reason I considered this car. In every area of feel, fit, finish and general satisfaction this car has improved. Sync is awesome!

Great Car For The Money!!
By John on 07/14/09 06:51 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

After looking at everything out there in this class, there was no comparison to the quality and extra features that Ford put into this car. I drive 104 miles round trip to work every day and this car is making LA traffic more enjoyable. The road noise is minimal and the handling, braking, bluetooth and Sync all make me feel very safe. I was looking to buy a 2009, but after seeing the new dash design and all the great improvements to the 2010, I had to have it. The power of the 2.5 vs the 2.3 is obviously better. I am very happy with the 28 mpg I am getting in the stop and go city driving. I can't wait to take it on a long road trip to see the mileage. All in all I have no complaints so far.