Used 2010 Ford Fusion Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford Fusion - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

Awesome Car
By Jeff

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Great Job Ford! My 4th month of ownership and nothing but positive things to say so far. Nice balance between fuel economy and power with the 2.5 liter 4 cylinder (definite improvement over the 2.3 liter available on last years model). The 6 speed automatic transmission is silky smooth. Trunk space is cavernous, and the interior is whisper quiet if not refined. Sync system is phenomenal. Test drove Camry and Accord also---no comparison, Fusion was better hands down in most areas. Great styling, get compliments all the time. Ford has done their homework. Would purchase again in a heartbeat.

Favorite Features

Sync, 6 speed automatic, styling, trunk and interior space.

Suggested Improvements

None I can think of.

Disapointed with Ford transmission again
By Nick

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

The ride is firm but comfortable,steering is taut without being overly so, vehicle corners well and the interior is a class act, but unfortunately all this is marred by a transmisson that takes all the joy out of the driving experience. I purchased a demo w/16000 miles on odo. Clearly I didn't take the vehicle for a long enough test drive. When going down hill or coasting to a stop when speed drops to about 40 the transmission down shifts & slows the vehicle so quickly you end up having to give it more gas. This vehicle is supposed to have a CVT transmission which is supposed to shift smoothly. Well apparently no one at Ford got that memo. This is my third and last Ford.

Favorite Features

Sync,overall interior comfort

Suggested Improvements

properly functioning transmisson would be wonderful.

First Domestic Car, EVER
By Mini to Ford

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Always Japanese or European.Beats Camry and Accord. Tried 2011 Sonata, still went back to Fusion. 500 miles on car so have a lot to learn but so far was a great choice. Hope this continues.

Favorite Features

Sync System is amazing. voice recognition beats our Prius. First tank of gas was 30 mpg. Regular fuel too!

Suggested Improvements

None so far, get back to me after 10k miles

Best Car Yet
By JJ

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I have been driving different cars for a few years now such as a Scion tC, Ford Escape, Toyota Corolla, and Mitsubishi Eclipse, but none compare to the Fusion except for the Corolla. I bought this as my first car and I absolutely love it! I feel protected and safe in this car, it gets excellent gas mileage, and the comfort as well as performance are outstanding. I'm very satisfied with this car and I almost wish to be in traffic just so I have a reason to be in my car. It feels and looks more like a luxury sedan rather than a Ford, but that's all the more reason why I love it.

Favorite Features

Exterior styling, interior styling, BLIS, safety features, etc.

Suggested Improvements

I have no complaints and no suggested improvements.

Home run for ford
By shawn barnes

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I fell in love with exterior styling then i drove one and decided that this would definitely be ny next vehicle.It has more than enough power and phenomenal gas mileage (39.5 mpg) mostly around town with a short commute to work each day. I have recommended this car to many of my friends who are looking for a new car.

Favorite Features

styling,performance,gas mileage,the base stereo is fantastic,and content in the base model

Suggested Improvements

nothing love the car as it is