2010 Ford Fusion Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
excellent car!!!
By Sean on 08/04/09 18:38 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I bought my Ford fusion 3ltre sel last week and I am more than happy with this decision. The car handles amazing, decent to good gas mileage depending on how your drive, full tank of gas gives you 400 600 kilometeres. The speakers are awesome along with the ambient lighting package, satellite radio has Howard Stern and the Playboy channel. Has good power for the v6, leather internior along with the dash board gadgets look great. I have nothing bad to say about this car! Ford has definitely kicked it up a notch! This is an amazing ride! And I would recommend it to everybody!

Excellent value for the dollar!
By hobbes on 08/03/09 12:59 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Excellent midsize sedan. The "lesser" trims still pack tons of features, such as our new SE. The engine is more than capable, its not a sports car by any means, but the Mazda derived 6 speed manual lets you have a bit of fun. Sync works well, if a little confusing at first.

Best Ford that I have bought
By nettenette on 08/01/09 11:59 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I just purchased my 6th Ford vehicle and even though I haven't had it for long it is my favorite. In recent years I have mostly been in the suv/truck mode but was ready for a change. My husband didn't want me to get a 4cly engine but when he drove the vehicle he instantly changed his mind. Plenty of get up and go. The car is beautiful and filled with enough bells and whistles to keep me clued to the owners manual to get educated. Good going Ford!

I-4 S pros and cons
By FISHER on 08/01/09 10:12 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Pros: I-4 (4 cylinder, 175 hp) has good acceleration (I'm used to V-8's in big cars). Excellent turning radius. The seats are very comfortable. The trunk room is good. Cons: at 6'1", I find the shoulder belt to cross my upper body below my left shoulder in my most comfortable driving position; this is a definite drawback. The rear deck is high and limits visibility to the rear. There is no rear perimeter alarm to compensate for this. The numerous control buttons must be memorized for use while driving as they are small and the labeling is small.

Great Car
By Dave on 07/31/09 22:31 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Over the past 30 years I have purchased new cars made by gm (6), Toyota (1), Chrysler (2), Honda (1) and Volkswagen (2) 12 in all. I never even considered a Ford. Well this time I drove a new 2010 fusion sel with the new 4 cyl and 6 speed auto. What a car! Fit, finish, interior + quality and excellent ride and handling nery good power in the 4 cyl. I was impressed. This is by far the best new car I have ever purchased! I have waited to write this for a while because I wanted to get a true Gage on fuel economy. I get 26-27 mpg city and 35 mpg hwy anyone that has a Toyota Camry or any other mid-size should look at this car, drive the car and buy it! Thank you Ford building this great car...

Finally a car from Ford you can love
By happywithford on 07/28/09 14:00 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Just bought my 2010 Ford Fusion with the Moon and Tune package. Drove it 400 miles in one night. Gas mileage is very high, 35-40 on the highway, 20-25 in town (who needs a hybrid?). The leather interior is soft and comfortable, the 4 cyl engine has surprisingly great performance and the ride is smooth and quiet. I have never had a car this nice before, and Ford has now spoiled me. You have to drive this car to really believe it, but have your checkbook handy, it will only take one drive to get hooked.

Love my Fusion
By chestepc on 07/28/09 11:23 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Just traded in the old 2003 Blazer under the "Cash For Clunker's" program and got a 2010 Fusion SE. The car is fantastic! It's beautiful inside and out. It is very nice to drive and is very comfortable. I get 36mpg on the highway going about 73 miles/hr. My favorite feature is the fold down rear seats allowing me to get my bicycle in the car without a car rack. There is nothing I would change about this car other than the hubcaps. I wish it had "real" wheels.

Great Car
By Dave on 07/27/09 14:57 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Have enjoyed two long trips in the car to New Orleans and the Catskills. Trunk is huge. Rear does not bottom with two men in back and full trunk of luggage and tools. Short trip town mileage is 20-21 mpg and highway is 26-27. The V6 moves the car easily and highway passing is great. Love the progressive pressure brakes. Car is exceptionally quiet. I love the fit and finish. Sound system is great with the 12 speaker Sony. My Sterling Gray Metallic is the most beautiful metallic I've ever seen.

Much nicer than Altima
By Chicago on 07/25/09 07:11 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I bought the 2010 Fusion 2010 with 6 speed manual and LOVE it. Coming off a 2006 Nissan Altima S with 5 speed I can say the Fusion is a much nicer car (more fun to drive, better features, looks beautiful). The shifter is extremely smooth and due to the adjustability of the driver seat you can get in perfect position. I have the sunroof package and paid just over $19,000 due to the $1500 rebate. I think I got a super deal and I am glad to help Ford out since they didn't take the government handouts like Chrysler and GM.

62 yrs old and 1st ford ever
By vegas75044 on 07/20/09 10:12 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

had this fusion hybrid a month now and a great decision. With the fed tax credit and dealer discount the hybrid extra cost is well worth it. I am getting better mileage than advertised- about 43 city and 42 hwy. The battery is warranteed for 100,000 miles. This car is super smooth and quiet on the road. Great handling. I have had new cadillacs and corvettes and super sports and I am liking this car more for far less money. So many things are standard on this car that i got the base model with more equipment than what came on my super sport. This fusion is everything ford bragged it to be and more. Very happy with it

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford Fusion Sedan in VA is:

$146 per month*