2010 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews 22

2010 Ford Fusion - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
What's not to love?
By drthvdr77 on 08/13/09 03:23 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

What a well built vehicle. The handling is superb and it is about time a car manufacturer designed a sporty looking sedan. I love the color (sport blue) and the interior is modern and roomy. The Sun and Tunes package is awesome. The Sync feature works flawlessly. I was looking at an Audi A4 (great car too but a very expesive Jetta) and I am glad I went in this direction. Go BLUE OVAL!!!!

Very good car, horrible seats
By GBW on 08/08/09 19:30 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Ford did a great job. Love the ride an handling. With 18" wheels, it holds curves like a sport sedan. Put about 2500 miles in the first month, w/ 27 mpg for my commute. Sony stereo is fantastic. Lots of space. Like the Synch system for hands free phone. The front seats are horrible. Can't find a comfortable position, even with 8-way power adjustment. I like the headrest, which most people don't. But my lower back hurts all the time. The cushions are hard and the back is too narrow. I'm 6'3", 190. Tall but not large. The seats are bad enough that I am considering replacing the car after just one month. Too bad, otherwise it's an excellent car.

Glad I chose the Fusion
By meemersmom on 08/08/09 13:27 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Decided on the Fusion over Sonata, Jetta TDI, and Mazda 6, and am I glad I did. I'm impressed with the quality of the fit and finish and the looks --- this is not like the Fords of years past. 6-speed manual is fun to drive w/ a crisp shift. Ford really built a winner with this vehicle. As the owner of several foreign-made vehicles in the past, I am glad to see an American manufacturer build something to compete with (and even beat out) Japan and Germany.

Great Vehicle
By Tom Z on 08/05/09 19:05 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SPORT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have been test driving vehicles for over a year now. I have been waiting for a car to wow me at a price that was equally as impressive. This vehicle did it for me. The only vehicle that drove better during my testing was the lexus GS 350 AWD which was $26000 more expensive. I purchased this vehicle with an x-plan including moon/tune pack and navigation for only 28300. It is an amazing car for the money. The car has tremendous quality inside and out. The tech features on the car are amazing, for example Sync will read a text message aloud in the vehicle and is very easy to use. The MPG could be better but wanted to have some power which the car definitely has.

excellent car!!!
By Sean on 08/04/09 18:38 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I bought my Ford fusion 3ltre sel last week and I am more than happy with this decision. The car handles amazing, decent to good gas mileage depending on how your drive, full tank of gas gives you 400 600 kilometeres. The speakers are awesome along with the ambient lighting package, satellite radio has Howard Stern and the Playboy channel. Has good power for the v6, leather internior along with the dash board gadgets look great. I have nothing bad to say about this car! Ford has definitely kicked it up a notch! This is an amazing ride! And I would recommend it to everybody!

Excellent value for the dollar!
By hobbes on 08/03/09 12:59 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Excellent midsize sedan. The "lesser" trims still pack tons of features, such as our new SE. The engine is more than capable, its not a sports car by any means, but the Mazda derived 6 speed manual lets you have a bit of fun. Sync works well, if a little confusing at first.

Best Ford that I have bought
By nettenette on 08/01/09 11:59 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I just purchased my 6th Ford vehicle and even though I haven't had it for long it is my favorite. In recent years I have mostly been in the suv/truck mode but was ready for a change. My husband didn't want me to get a 4cly engine but when he drove the vehicle he instantly changed his mind. Plenty of get up and go. The car is beautiful and filled with enough bells and whistles to keep me clued to the owners manual to get educated. Good going Ford!

I-4 S pros and cons
By FISHER on 08/01/09 10:12 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Pros: I-4 (4 cylinder, 175 hp) has good acceleration (I'm used to V-8's in big cars). Excellent turning radius. The seats are very comfortable. The trunk room is good. Cons: at 6'1", I find the shoulder belt to cross my upper body below my left shoulder in my most comfortable driving position; this is a definite drawback. The rear deck is high and limits visibility to the rear. There is no rear perimeter alarm to compensate for this. The numerous control buttons must be memorized for use while driving as they are small and the labeling is small.

Great Car
By Dave on 07/31/09 22:31 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Over the past 30 years I have purchased new cars made by gm (6), Toyota (1), Chrysler (2), Honda (1) and Volkswagen (2) 12 in all. I never even considered a Ford. Well this time I drove a new 2010 fusion sel with the new 4 cyl and 6 speed auto. What a car! Fit, finish, interior + quality and excellent ride and handling nery good power in the 4 cyl. I was impressed. This is by far the best new car I have ever purchased! I have waited to write this for a while because I wanted to get a true Gage on fuel economy. I get 26-27 mpg city and 35 mpg hwy anyone that has a Toyota Camry or any other mid-size should look at this car, drive the car and buy it! Thank you Ford building this great car...

Finally a car from Ford you can love
By happywithford on 07/28/09 14:00 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Just bought my 2010 Ford Fusion with the Moon and Tune package. Drove it 400 miles in one night. Gas mileage is very high, 35-40 on the highway, 20-25 in town (who needs a hybrid?). The leather interior is soft and comfortable, the 4 cyl engine has surprisingly great performance and the ride is smooth and quiet. I have never had a car this nice before, and Ford has now spoiled me. You have to drive this car to really believe it, but have your checkbook handy, it will only take one drive to get hooked.