2010 Ford Fusion 2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - 2010 v. 2008 (both auto

2010 Ford Fusion - Consumer Review

SE Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

2010 v. 2008 (both auto trans.)
By SeanB on

2010 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Like another reviewer on here I had a 2008 Fusion before my 2010. I actually leased the first one. I had a 2008 SE with the sport package/sync, etc. I LOVED IT. It was a fun, sporty car. I was very impressed. The 2010 is not as exciting, albeit I don't have the sport package anymore. The car looks good, but Ford puts strange packages together. i.e. I wanted the monochrome pkg and sync, but it was no where to be found - it was one or the other. I opted for the moon n tune package. The car is good and economical, but the transmission lags terribly, no pickup at all, and hubcaps on a $26k car? C'mon Ford.

Favorite Features

Sync, dashboard layout, safety features, front grille, seats are comfy for cloth seats, lots of room, deep cup holders. I'm not trying to put this car down, it is a good car for the money. Remember though, the Hybrid is MT's car of the year, not the other models. It's a totally different car.

Suggested Improvements

It's time to add automatic lights as a standard feature, add the fake chrome around the fog-lights without having to buy another package. Better packages/more customization, actual rims and not plastic hub-caps!