2010 Ford Fusion Sedan Consumer Reviews 20

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
Too soon to tell, but so far so good
By shaukeki on 10/25/09 16:37 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SPORT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased this car in the nick of time for my trip tp Stowe, VT. The trunk was adequate for myself and my fiance and her penchant for bringing the kitchen sink. The car is attractive and sporty, yet it has a very European feel and appearance. The engine is responsive and quick. The interior is comforatable and stylish, but some of the weather stripping and trim bezels could be better-attached. Minor issues at worst. The SYNC system is great, but the voice which assists could benefit from some lessons in listening as she is often enough wrong. Also, there is too much instruction offered by the voice. Overall, the car has handled the Vermont mountains well with no issues.

Fun and Affordable
By VJ on 10/20/09 18:24 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SPORT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Had a Ford 18 years ago in high school. Since then not very excited about the line up. My buddy who works for Ford said "just get in to one" I test drove the Fusion Sport and was so impressed I purchased it. The only negative was the Eagle RSA tires. You give the fusion some gas and the tires squack instead of grab. I immediately replaced them with my favorite tire Michelin Pilots. Climate control buttons could be angled better. Fun car pretty good gas mileage (27 HWY, 18 city so far). Definitely a car to consider.

May be the best mid size car
By mettech on 10/09/09 06:09 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

SEL, 302A, 2.5 I4, Nav, Remote Start, Smokestone, Med Light Stone. Seat are very comfortable. Rear seat room is a little tight with the frnt seat back. We get a 33-36 MPG Hyw. Very quite car. No wind or engine noise. Very little road/tire noise. Requested a brochure and we got an additional $750. rebate from Ford. We purchased the car at invoice since it was lower than X-plan price. The 2010 Fusion SEL may be the best mid size on the market!! Outstanding value!!!!

So far do good
By Don on 10/07/09 19:40 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I just got the vechicle last week. And this is my first car. I love the exterior, the face is so cool. Compared cars on the market Ford fusion offer the best deal among the most mid-size sedan. I really like spending time sit behind the wheels. I'm a tall guy(6.5),when i sit in the car there still have a lot of room overhead and leg. Personally, I think Ford did a good job on this new 2010 sedan.

Another great Ford
By Al on 10/05/09 12:40 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I love this vehicle. It handles well, gets good gas mileage, and looks great. Sync is awesome! Ambient lighting is nice also. Getting 22 mpg in the city, which I think is good for an AWD vehicle.

Another winner from Ford
By Jean on 10/01/09 18:23 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Test drove a bunch of cars: Kia Rondo, Hyundai Sonata/Azera/Genesis, VW Golf, Honda Civic. Fusion won out over all of them altho the Rondo's hatchback is my fav style. Have owned 2 Escorts, Contour, and Taurus in last 20 yrs. Went to check out another Taurus, nothing on lot but the Fusion was a real surprise--plenty of room, great fold-down rear seat design, good power. Appreciate Ford's handling & ABS brakes as well. Fusion was a much smoother and more polished car than the $38K Hyundai Genesis! Check into Ford's service pkg: set price for all service maint to 100K/7 yrs. It's a great deal in high-cost labor areas.

It's a Ford BABY
By LuvMyFord on 09/30/09 07:24 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SPORT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I went from a 2009 Camry Hybrid to this one. The Sport handles on Rails, Gets up and goes, and comfort is top notch. Bluetooth works much better than Toyota's, I can actually have a conversation. Sync is Awesome, the Sony system rocks. The styling is great, quality of the fit and finish great. I am glad to finally have a Ford I like again, haven't had a Ford Car that I liked since my 1992 Crown Vic. I still own a 1999 F350 Crew Cab Lariat Dully Diesel that I love, but just too much vehicle to be a daily driver. The Sport fits the bill perfectly as a Family sedan and fun car at the same time.

Ford = Fun On the Road Driving
By ACDII on 09/30/09 06:45 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SPORT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I went from a 2009 Camry Hybrid to the Fusion Sport, I couldnt put up anymore with the Toyota's poor quality and lousy ride. The Sport is a fantastic car, ride, comfort, fit and finish, all above par. Power is great, handling is great, 31 MPG on the highway from the big V6, and the car is quiet, something I could not say about the Camry Hybrid. This is the first car to put a grin on my face when I put my foot down, and its a family Sedan! The Bluetooth is superior to the Toyota, I can actually have a conversation now. I love the SYNC. I will never go back to a Toyota. I am a true Ford man, this is my 7th Ford, and I LOVE it! Thanks Ford for making a car I Like again! I still have my F350 Too

First Ford ever!
By Ryanboy on 09/28/09 17:53 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Impressive car that won us over with its comfort, solidity, safety record, gas mileage and fun quotient! We have the smooth-shifting 6-speed AT. Tested a few mid-size sedans; came down to Accord (when will Honda ever install split fold-down rear seats?), Mazda6 (a blast to drive but odd "tiger lounge" interior fabric) and Fusion. The Fusion won in part because we wanted an attractive car (like Mazda6) that doesn't look like every other car on the road (like Accord). Have put 5K on in two months (double our normal mileage) in part because it's now our regular "go-to" car--so fun to drive!

Throttle Control-2010 Ford Fusion
By DALE on 09/25/09 15:34 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I Purchase my Ford Fusion the last week of August. The 2nd week of Sept, 800 miles later. The wrench sign lights up and the vehicle will not drive over 20mph. I stop the vehicle for 5 mintues. Everything starts up fine, and a few minutes later the wrench lights up again and the car will go only 10 mph. I take it to Ford with the check engine light on and the wrench light on. The Dealer replaces the Throttle Body Assembly. I pick up the vehicle and the next day the same thing happens again. I take it back and they can not find anything wrong with the vehicle, they even drove it for 30 miles. So I go pick up the vehicle today and before I get home(4 miles away), the wrench light comes on.