2010 Ford Fusion Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
Another winner from Ford
By Jean on 10/01/09 18:23 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Test drove a bunch of cars: Kia Rondo, Hyundai Sonata/Azera/Genesis, VW Golf, Honda Civic. Fusion won out over all of them altho the Rondo's hatchback is my fav style. Have owned 2 Escorts, Contour, and Taurus in last 20 yrs. Went to check out another Taurus, nothing on lot but the Fusion was a real surprise--plenty of room, great fold-down rear seat design, good power. Appreciate Ford's handling & ABS brakes as well. Fusion was a much smoother and more polished car than the $38K Hyundai Genesis! Check into Ford's service pkg: set price for all service maint to 100K/7 yrs. It's a great deal in high-cost labor areas.

It's a Ford BABY
By LuvMyFord on 09/30/09 07:24 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SPORT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I went from a 2009 Camry Hybrid to this one. The Sport handles on Rails, Gets up and goes, and comfort is top notch. Bluetooth works much better than Toyota's, I can actually have a conversation. Sync is Awesome, the Sony system rocks. The styling is great, quality of the fit and finish great. I am glad to finally have a Ford I like again, haven't had a Ford Car that I liked since my 1992 Crown Vic. I still own a 1999 F350 Crew Cab Lariat Dully Diesel that I love, but just too much vehicle to be a daily driver. The Sport fits the bill perfectly as a Family sedan and fun car at the same time.

Ford = Fun On the Road Driving
By ACDII on 09/30/09 06:45 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SPORT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I went from a 2009 Camry Hybrid to the Fusion Sport, I couldnt put up anymore with the Toyota's poor quality and lousy ride. The Sport is a fantastic car, ride, comfort, fit and finish, all above par. Power is great, handling is great, 31 MPG on the highway from the big V6, and the car is quiet, something I could not say about the Camry Hybrid. This is the first car to put a grin on my face when I put my foot down, and its a family Sedan! The Bluetooth is superior to the Toyota, I can actually have a conversation now. I love the SYNC. I will never go back to a Toyota. I am a true Ford man, this is my 7th Ford, and I LOVE it! Thanks Ford for making a car I Like again! I still have my F350 Too

First Ford ever!
By Ryanboy on 09/28/09 17:53 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Impressive car that won us over with its comfort, solidity, safety record, gas mileage and fun quotient! We have the smooth-shifting 6-speed AT. Tested a few mid-size sedans; came down to Accord (when will Honda ever install split fold-down rear seats?), Mazda6 (a blast to drive but odd "tiger lounge" interior fabric) and Fusion. The Fusion won in part because we wanted an attractive car (like Mazda6) that doesn't look like every other car on the road (like Accord). Have put 5K on in two months (double our normal mileage) in part because it's now our regular "go-to" car--so fun to drive!

Throttle Control-2010 Ford Fusion
By DALE on 09/25/09 15:34 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I Purchase my Ford Fusion the last week of August. The 2nd week of Sept, 800 miles later. The wrench sign lights up and the vehicle will not drive over 20mph. I stop the vehicle for 5 mintues. Everything starts up fine, and a few minutes later the wrench lights up again and the car will go only 10 mph. I take it to Ford with the check engine light on and the wrench light on. The Dealer replaces the Throttle Body Assembly. I pick up the vehicle and the next day the same thing happens again. I take it back and they can not find anything wrong with the vehicle, they even drove it for 30 miles. So I go pick up the vehicle today and before I get home(4 miles away), the wrench light comes on.

Just a fun ride!
By bob78 on 09/25/09 08:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

- what a car - excellent ride and handling, really nice interior, quiet, solid feel and a smooth, powerful engine. This is a fun ride which has an elegant, high-end feel to it. The SYNC system along with the Sirius Radio are also great features. I got over 200K trouble free miles on my Taurus and hope this Fusion is just as reliable. The Camry and Accord can't touch this car when it comes to value for your dollar.

Not disapointed
By Hokiefan on 09/20/09 15:47 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I took a lot of time reading reviews. This car meets or exceeds everything written about the car. I think it rides as nice as my Lexus RX330. Very happy to find an American made car which matches up nicely with the imports. Good job Ford. I recommend buying this car. I love it.

Impressive Midsized Sedan
By bansko on 09/12/09 19:56 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

After 2,500 miles I still love to get behind the wheel. It handles beautifully and my mileage with the 4 cylinder, six speed manual is far better than what the EPA estimated. I'm getting 36 MPG on the highway and over 30 MPG combined. The 2.5 liter motor has plenty of guts and is surprisingly quiet - I can't even hear it at idle. The seats are very comfortable on long drives and the trunk is quite roomy. This car also feels and sounds like it's very tightly put together, with no squeaks or rattles that I can detect. Overall, it's a top-notch car. Ford has a winner.

An Outstanding Vehicle
By dezop on 09/07/09 16:15 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I've owned this vehicle for just over a month now. Have already taken it on one long highway trip--got just over 30 MPG! The driver's seat is the most comfortable I've ever sat in. The vehicle is extremely quiet on the road and seems to be put together very well. I look forward to experiencing the AWD when the snow flies.

Great Car
By ruben on 09/02/09 18:06 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is the first 4 cyl vehicle I have owned and so far its been great. I though it would have taken me longer to get used to a 4 cyl but it has been a great drive. I really think Ford has done an excellent job with this car. Of course, I got all the extra features on mine. Moonroof, Sony system. BLIS this feature is great when changing lanes, back up camera, cross traffic which helps when parked between two large vehicles and want to leave the space, and the sync system. I really love my car (I never thought I would be saying this about a 4 cyl car). I really like the new inside and outside styling.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford Fusion Sedan in VA is:

$137 per month*