2010 Ford Fusion - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
First Ford ever!
By Ryanboy on 09/28/09 17:53 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Impressive car that won us over with its comfort, solidity, safety record, gas mileage and fun quotient! We have the smooth-shifting 6-speed AT. Tested a few mid-size sedans; came down to Accord (when will Honda ever install split fold-down rear seats?), Mazda6 (a blast to drive but odd "tiger lounge" interior fabric) and Fusion. The Fusion won in part because we wanted an attractive car (like Mazda6) that doesn't look like every other car on the road (like Accord). Have put 5K on in two months (double our normal mileage) in part because it's now our regular "go-to" car--so fun to drive!

Throttle Control-2010 Ford Fusion
By DALE on 09/25/09 15:34 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I Purchase my Ford Fusion the last week of August. The 2nd week of Sept, 800 miles later. The wrench sign lights up and the vehicle will not drive over 20mph. I stop the vehicle for 5 mintues. Everything starts up fine, and a few minutes later the wrench lights up again and the car will go only 10 mph. I take it to Ford with the check engine light on and the wrench light on. The Dealer replaces the Throttle Body Assembly. I pick up the vehicle and the next day the same thing happens again. I take it back and they can not find anything wrong with the vehicle, they even drove it for 30 miles. So I go pick up the vehicle today and before I get home(4 miles away), the wrench light comes on.

Just a fun ride!
By bob78 on 09/25/09 08:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

- what a car - excellent ride and handling, really nice interior, quiet, solid feel and a smooth, powerful engine. This is a fun ride which has an elegant, high-end feel to it. The SYNC system along with the Sirius Radio are also great features. I got over 200K trouble free miles on my Taurus and hope this Fusion is just as reliable. The Camry and Accord can't touch this car when it comes to value for your dollar.

Not disapointed
By Hokiefan on 09/20/09 15:47 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I took a lot of time reading reviews. This car meets or exceeds everything written about the car. I think it rides as nice as my Lexus RX330. Very happy to find an American made car which matches up nicely with the imports. Good job Ford. I recommend buying this car. I love it.

Impressive Midsized Sedan
By bansko on 09/12/09 19:56 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

After 2,500 miles I still love to get behind the wheel. It handles beautifully and my mileage with the 4 cylinder, six speed manual is far better than what the EPA estimated. I'm getting 36 MPG on the highway and over 30 MPG combined. The 2.5 liter motor has plenty of guts and is surprisingly quiet - I can't even hear it at idle. The seats are very comfortable on long drives and the trunk is quite roomy. This car also feels and sounds like it's very tightly put together, with no squeaks or rattles that I can detect. Overall, it's a top-notch car. Ford has a winner.

An Outstanding Vehicle
By dezop on 09/07/09 16:15 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I've owned this vehicle for just over a month now. Have already taken it on one long highway trip--got just over 30 MPG! The driver's seat is the most comfortable I've ever sat in. The vehicle is extremely quiet on the road and seems to be put together very well. I look forward to experiencing the AWD when the snow flies.

Great Car
By ruben on 09/02/09 18:06 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is the first 4 cyl vehicle I have owned and so far its been great. I though it would have taken me longer to get used to a 4 cyl but it has been a great drive. I really think Ford has done an excellent job with this car. Of course, I got all the extra features on mine. Moonroof, Sony system. BLIS this feature is great when changing lanes, back up camera, cross traffic which helps when parked between two large vehicles and want to leave the space, and the sync system. I really love my car (I never thought I would be saying this about a 4 cyl car). I really like the new inside and outside styling.

Happy to be back with Ford
By Mike P. on 09/02/09 05:11 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Handles very well. Smooth on the road. Tires are rated 44 psi and they had 40 when I drove off. A bit choppy so I dropped pressure to 34 PSI and it made a nice difference. (Door sticker states 31 psi) I have an SE model but it is nicely equipped with optional sun-roof and spoiler. I love the style and the crisp handling. Gas Mileage seems to be in the 30's avg. but I do a lot of highway. We'll see as it breaks in more. Very happy with the purchase. Fit and finish is excellent.

Best ford car yet
By dannyboy on 08/27/09 20:52 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

A very fine inexpensive car, well built, excellent handling and fun to drive. Engine is smooth and powerful, wish it got better mpg, oh well. Sync is fantastic, luxury cars should consider adopting the system. Steering wheel controls are very handy, particularly the volume control, my hands never leave the steering wheel -- safe and secure. Heated seats are a must now as well, climate control works perfectly.

Impressive
By lawfin on 08/27/09 14:04 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SPORT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

So impressed with this car. Numerous times on the drive back from the dealer I would say, "This is so much fun to drive, I cannot believe this is a Ford." Mine has the voice-nav, and I love the huge 8'' display. Sync is wonderful, and it is just a treat to drive. I enjoy getting in a car again and driving. My MPG is up to 17.5, but the oomph from the 3.5L duratec is phenom. The sport suspension takes turns like no other. So happy. Sirius Sat radio is another plus.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford Fusion in NJ is:

$249 per month*