2010 Ford Fusion - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
Bought
By HAPPY DUDE on 11/07/09 15:41 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Fusion SPORT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

New Ford Fusion sport. Great car drives like a dream, has handling and comfort. The leather interior is awesome in black and blue two tone. The Sony 12 speaker 300watt stereo rocks with the moon and tune package and yes not to forget the 3.5 V6 is a a blast. I drove Camry, Accord, Mazda6s, Scion tc and last VW Jetta. The Fusion sport was the right looks in and out, best quality fit and finish and plus 263 horses on regular gas what a bonus. Go out and drive the sport bet yell take it home.

Trouble with starting??
By janet on 11/04/09 13:48 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have a 2010 fusion and having problems with starting.I had to the dealer at 500 miles and they couldnt find what the problem was. It happened a few times more so the dealer has it as we speak. The problem i had was it would crank but not turn over till the third try. They finally did research on it and said it had to do with the Ground strap.Also when i received the car it was having trouble w/the transmission to find out it was 3 quarts low of fluid! Other then that it rides nice but had it to the dealer twice and i only have 1500 miles on it what is going to happen in my future!

Poor build quality and materials
By Worst Ford bought on 11/02/09 20:04 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Fusion SPORT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is the worst new car I've ever bought. After only 1000 miles, I have more defects than other cars having >100K miles. I am appalled this car ever made it off the line. Trunk leaks, bad window regulator, dash and door rattles, failed side sensors, loose sun visor, all before the first trip to the dealer. Why buy this car?

Excellent Choice
By Allan Gardner on 11/02/09 14:12 PM (PST)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

We checked several other possibilities, but kept coming back to the Fusion. We have found that it is very comfortable, it handles well and amongst other things the 2.5 engine has more than adequate power both around town and on the road. It is also a fun car to drive. For us it was an excellent choice!

Great ride
By Buzz on 10/27/09 23:46 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SPORT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've had it for almost 3 months now and it's still fun to drive. Instant power and handling response is awesome. Previously been driving a 4 cylinder 2.4 liter PT Cruiser but this time I wanted something with more power, at least a V6 engine. I was thinking of Lexus IS350 this time but that costs considerably more. I buy my vehicles through military car sales so I had a limited choices in what I can buy. Luckily they had one blue Ford Fusion Sport in stock. At first I was skeptical about the color but the color grows on you more and more. I am totally satisfied with my 2010 Ford Fusion Sport purchase. I think this car definitely has value. I no longer wish for the other car.

Another winner from Ford
By jkom2053 on 10/26/09 09:10 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Test-drove several brands but chose Fusion as best of breed, excellent buy for price. Good power altho gearing is too widely spaced. Accelerator and brakes are sensitive & take some getting used to, to avoid jerky starts/stops. Very quiet ride, some tire noise on certain surfaces.

Too soon to tell, but so far so good
By shaukeki on 10/25/09 16:37 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SPORT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased this car in the nick of time for my trip tp Stowe, VT. The trunk was adequate for myself and my fiance and her penchant for bringing the kitchen sink. The car is attractive and sporty, yet it has a very European feel and appearance. The engine is responsive and quick. The interior is comforatable and stylish, but some of the weather stripping and trim bezels could be better-attached. Minor issues at worst. The SYNC system is great, but the voice which assists could benefit from some lessons in listening as she is often enough wrong. Also, there is too much instruction offered by the voice. Overall, the car has handled the Vermont mountains well with no issues.

Fun and Affordable
By VJ on 10/20/09 18:24 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SPORT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Had a Ford 18 years ago in high school. Since then not very excited about the line up. My buddy who works for Ford said "just get in to one" I test drove the Fusion Sport and was so impressed I purchased it. The only negative was the Eagle RSA tires. You give the fusion some gas and the tires squack instead of grab. I immediately replaced them with my favorite tire Michelin Pilots. Climate control buttons could be angled better. Fun car pretty good gas mileage (27 HWY, 18 city so far). Definitely a car to consider.

May be the best mid size car
By mettech on 10/09/09 06:09 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

SEL, 302A, 2.5 I4, Nav, Remote Start, Smokestone, Med Light Stone. Seat are very comfortable. Rear seat room is a little tight with the frnt seat back. We get a 33-36 MPG Hyw. Very quite car. No wind or engine noise. Very little road/tire noise. Requested a brochure and we got an additional $750. rebate from Ford. We purchased the car at invoice since it was lower than X-plan price. The 2010 Fusion SEL may be the best mid size on the market!! Outstanding value!!!!

So far do good
By Don on 10/07/09 19:40 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I just got the vechicle last week. And this is my first car. I love the exterior, the face is so cool. Compared cars on the market Ford fusion offer the best deal among the most mid-size sedan. I really like spending time sit behind the wheels. I'm a tall guy(6.5),when i sit in the car there still have a lot of room overhead and leg. Personally, I think Ford did a good job on this new 2010 sedan.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford Fusion in VA is:

$137 per month*