Used 2010 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews - 272 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford Fusion - Consumer Reviews

2010 Ford Fusion

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

Way to go!
By T

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Gm retiree here who traded 2003 de ville. This fusion is a one hell of a car. Fit and finish is excellent, paint is excellent, features and engine excellent. I immediately took this car on a one thousand mile run after purchasing it. Gotta say I had a ball in it. Plenty of power. Transmission shifts with ease. Low road noise and handling like a pro. Straight and tight all the way. Thumbs up Ford.

Stereo has brilliant sound. Steering and handling exciting and responsive. Brakes with ease.

Seat back 2 inches wider and cushion 2 inches deeper would be great. Lock on glove box, retractable driver seat belt, longer console lid for easier opening.

Ford hit it out of the park
By Mike

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I've been an account manager for 35 years and this Fusion SEL is my 25th company car and it's the best I've ever had...so much so that I plan to buy it when the lease is up. I got 31 MPG at 75 MPH on the interstate. The SYNC. leather heated seats, heated side views are wonderful. My only problem was a rattle in the back that ended up being a faulty set of trunk hinges. I really love this car and I'm very pleased that it's American

MPG, Interior and exterior design, heated side views (I live in Upstate NY) leather

The Climate controls are a bit to low a

Rockin' Car!
By Erik

2010 Ford Fusion SPORT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

What a great and amazing car! I pretty much drive for a living (I drive close to 80K miles every year). When I bought this car it was down to the Acura TL and this Fusion Sport and the bang for the buck was in the end unbeatable. I was really worried if the car would have the fun to drive factor in the twisties and retain the comfort over long hauls. I've made both of those trips dozens of times so far (Longest trip was 2500 miles in 9 days) and this car is brilliant. No regrets about not buying the acura I have nearly 45k trouble free miles! Will buy another one for sure.

SYNC! Power, suspension, comfort, Stereo looks.

Honestly not much, but if I had to choose. I would put stronger brakes on the car, and add a manual transmission for those of us who love to drive.

No Fusion Confusion
By Dave

2010 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

The car looks sharp, has a smooth ride and has plenty of room in the cabin. Have just driven it back and forth to work and around the area so have not really tested it fully as of yet. I have the SE version but it has a sport appearance package which includes a rear spoiler, moonroof, and sportier design on the seats

Appearance both on the inside and outside, Sync, smoothness of the ride, responsive, brakes are excellent, seats are very comfortable and the lumbar is a nice feature as well. Trunk is very roomy.

Headroom is a bit compromised and I am only 5'9. I can not imagine if a person is 6 feet tall. They may need to get a moonroof so the can sit comfortably. Middle storage compartment, would be nice if that could move like they do in Honda's.

Fun to Drive!
By Doodle Bug

2010 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

This is a great car. I traded in a VW Beetle for an "adult" car and was very surprised. It is really roomy and can comfortably seat adults in the backseat with ample leg room. The value with this car is amazing. It feels like you're driving a much more expensive car.

I absolutely love the SYNC system for hands-free access to different systems such as cell phone, iPod, car system check, and directions. I also love the most-used features being directly on the steering wheel. Very handy!

The only thing I would consider changing would be the panel of buttons for A/C and stereo. Many of the buttons are low and you have to wait to come to a stop to find what you need. But that is a minor issue.