Used 2010 Ford Fusion Consumer Reviews - 272 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford Fusion - Consumer Reviews

2010 Ford Fusion

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

214,000 miles in 6 and a half years, great car!
By Pdavidsoncycle@gmail.com

2010 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Been great to me, I generally put 150 highway miles on each day. Comfortable and good technology as well as smooth ride for a budget car. My only complaint is that the glove compartment doesn't have a light. I would surely buy another one of these. Getting ~30 mpg for most of the time, now down to about 27 mpg.

Fun & Reliable car that looks great!
By Alex

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have had my fusion for 3 years. It has been super reliable. It is fun to drive and fast also. I have gotten a lot of compliments on the look of the car as well. The only thing I have had to replace is the battery. Besides that I change the oil and just put a new set of tires on it. Great car if you take care of it. To address a majority of the negative reviews, if you don't change the fluids at regular intervals and dog the crap out of it, of course its going to break down, just like any other car would. Thanks.

most reliable car I've owned
By jorge

2010 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Bought 2010 Ford fusion in 2011 with 12K miles. It is now 2016 and vehicleh has 167,262 miles on it running strong no check engine light. Oil changes every 7,000 miles (save $) spark plugs not required to be changed until 90K miles (saved $) break pads not changed until 130K yes! 130,000 miles still had plenty of life to them only changed them because I had bought everything already. Getting 29 avg mpg and 32 on the highway. Not all is perfect 1 tire air pressure sensor went out at 80k chose not to fix it. Valve cover seal replaced at 120k cost me $60 and 45 minutes of my time. 87 octane fuel (cheapest $) my Ford fusion is what I need. I also drained&filled transmission fluid at 100K &150k. A/C still perfectly cold for this Texas heat. I forgot to mention the "check fuel inlet" message common problem fixed it by cleaning area and placing a $15 gasoline locking cap.

Great car for a great price
By Vincent Nicotra

2010 Ford Fusion SPORT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned this car for two and a half years now. It is a great. Extremely reliable. It is fast and has great control in the snow and rain because of the all wheel drive. Would buy again 10/10. It looks cool and sleek and I always get compliments.

Would buy again!!
By Ryan Snider

2010 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I bought this car 9 months ago and do not regret it at all. It looks very sporty especially the front but is still conservative. Picks up great for a 4-cylinder and gets solid gas mileage. Love the sync system and sunroof. A couple complaints would be rear visibility when backing out, low A/C controls and c'mon plastic hubcaps? I had to buy wheels because they were hideous but other than that love the car