Perfect Fit!
By I need my AWD!!! on
2009 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)
I chose my 09 Fusion after looking at various Subarus and the Mecrury Milan. Yes the Milan is like the Fusion, but I liked the style of the Ford better. Subaru's total cost of insurance, fuel economy + power, options and price made me run away. I owned a Subaru, but the Fusions AWD is better, and the options were perfect for me. I drove an 08 Fusion last year in the West Virginia snow and it was awesome! Amazing ride and performance for the V6 with the AWD.
Favorite Features
The V6 power, the confidence I have with the AWD system, gotta have my Microsoft SYNC for my bluetooth phone. I can fit 4 golf bags in the trunk with out folding down the seats! JD power and consumer reports gave this car great ratings and I will too! Great job Ford!
Suggested Improvements
Fuel economy is fair for the AWD. The headrests are uncomfortable at first, but I understand the safety side of it, and I'm OK with them now. I wish I could have the wheels from the SEL. I really don't have much to complain about. I've driven a lot of cars, but this is the first one that I love.