2009 Ford Fusion Consumer Review: Perfect Fit!

2009 Ford Fusion - Consumer Review

Perfect Fit!
By I need my AWD!!! on

2009 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I chose my 09 Fusion after looking at various Subarus and the Mecrury Milan. Yes the Milan is like the Fusion, but I liked the style of the Ford better. Subaru's total cost of insurance, fuel economy + power, options and price made me run away. I owned a Subaru, but the Fusions AWD is better, and the options were perfect for me. I drove an 08 Fusion last year in the West Virginia snow and it was awesome! Amazing ride and performance for the V6 with the AWD.

The V6 power, the confidence I have with the AWD system, gotta have my Microsoft SYNC for my bluetooth phone. I can fit 4 golf bags in the trunk with out folding down the seats! JD power and consumer reports gave this car great ratings and I will too! Great job Ford!

Fuel economy is fair for the AWD. The headrests are uncomfortable at first, but I understand the safety side of it, and I'm OK with them now. I wish I could have the wheels from the SEL. I really don't have much to complain about. I've driven a lot of cars, but this is the first one that I love.