2009 Ford Fusion Consumer Review: My First Ford...Again!

2009 Ford Fusion - Consumer Review

S Sedan (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

My First Ford...Again!
By ScottH on

2009 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

The quality of my 2009 Fusion has been extremely good so far. The ride is very nice and the performance is great. Fuel economy on my I4-SE has been slightly above what the sticker stated and I do not drive like my grandfather....although I use the cruise consistently. The more I drive this car, the more I like it. I know that sounds corny, but I drive a miriad of vehicles and the Fusion is my favorite. We looked at several other makes and actually decided on the Fusion because of price. After getting the car, driving it and feeling the quality of the ride, I am totally happy with the car. I think Ford hit a home run with the Fusion.

I really like the phone sync system and I love the Moon Roof. I have it tilted up all the time...hot or cold.

Only thing I wish my Fusion had was day time running lights....I have the I4-SE, so I turn my lights on manually for safety...I can live with that! I manually straightened the head rests when I got the car...did not like the angle. I presume the angle was for improved safety. OK, don't turn me in!!