2009 Ford Fusion Consumer Review: great price, great car!

2009 Ford Fusion - Consumer Review

great price, great car!
By veruca on

2009 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

My Fusion has been a great car for the last year. I researched several cars in the same class and concluded that for the money, I was getting the most options for less money. It really does have all the bells and whistles that a luxury car should have. It looks very sporty and drives fantastic. It's spacious feeling without feeling too big for most parking spots. A little disappointed with the poor gas mileage for the V6, but the power upgrade is worth it.

I love the auto lights. I am always worried I leave my lights on after I park and with this option, I don't even have to think about it! I also really like the security lights that turn on when you unlock the car. And the best is the keyless touch pad! I heart that!

better gas mileage for the v6. I have had Ford Remote Start added and there is a not a way to leave the heat/ac on for the next keyless start since the temp control is digital.