2009 Ford Fusion Consumer Review: Great Buy!

2009 Ford Fusion - Consumer Review

Great Buy!
By Jay on

2009 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This car has put the word fun back into driving especially for a family mid-size sedan. I love the way it handles. It has great pick and go. I normally lease cars and have leased 8 different cars (both domestic and foreign) over the last 12 years and this is by far the best vehicle I have driven in the mid-size category. Ford has made a great mid-size car and it's about time. I purchased this vehicle and plan on keeping it.

The engine hums - I highly recommend the 3.0 version but you do get less mpg. I love the interior and exterior design of the car. I have gotten a lot of compliments on the car. But the overall performance is wonderful.

The only complaint I have is the lack of day time running lights (come on Ford) by this time this feature should be standard, and the automatic rear view mirror feature should allow you to choose which option you prefer, otherwise, this is a great vehicle.