2009 Ford Fusion Consumer Review: Ford Fusion = A great car!

2009 Ford Fusion - Consumer Review

SE Sedan (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Ford Fusion = A great car!
By Wes on

2009 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I got my Ford Fusion in May of 2009 and so far no problems. I think the car needs a little more horsepower, but I got the 4 cylinder for better fuel economy. It's a really nice looking car and the seats are comfortable. The Sun and SYNC package is great, and I love the Bluetooth hands free phone system, though I've often had to reboot my phone to make it work, but when it works its great. Its not the fastest car, but it is comfortable. I'm 6'4" and I fit comfortably in the backseat with the front seat pushed all the way back.

Sunroof/moonroof, SYNC, Bluetooth, 6-disc CD Changer, 60/40 split folding seats, fun to drive. I like the front end better in the 09 than the 2010, but I like the 2010's tail lights better.

More horsepower in the I-4, fix fit and finish issues (gap in the panel under the steering wheel), put a gas lift for the hood instead of the the old fashioned stick.