Excellent Vehicle!
By Don Schwinn on
2009 Ford Fusion SEL 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)
Gave up on Audis and decided to help out Detroit. My V6 SEL AWD Fusion has 5000 miles now and I'm totally satisfied. The Microsoft Sync system is terrific. The car handles as well as my former Audi and with all the bells and whistles was 1/2 the price of a new Audi. Sure I had to give up memory seats and mirrors, auto up-down of all windows, poewer passenger seat, homelink and cachet but I still got awd, nav, heated seats, Michelin tires, alloy wheels, reverse sensing, leather, metallic paint, fold down rear seats and premium sound. If you're looking for an American brand mid-size, this one is a winner.
Favorite Features
Microsoft Sync connects to the iPod part of my iPhone as well as streaming music and radio stations. It's the most user friendly product Microsoft has ever done. Beats my wife's new Toyota system hands down. Handling is excellent. Plenty of power to jump out into heavy traffic. Good looking, too.
Suggested Improvements
Engine hood is heavy to lift without a gas strut assist. Auto up-down on all windows would be nice. A switch at the trunk to open it would be handy.