2009 Ford Fusion Consumer Review: NO problems

2009 Ford Fusion Sedan - Consumer Review

NO problems
By Arhsdjs on

2009 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my car at a dealership and the only times I've had to bring it into the shop was for oil changes which my dealership does for FREE, for LIFE. There are no complaints at all. I'm only 20 so I had to look at reviews before making a purchase for a car and this car was by far the best option for the price. RELIABILITY! Waking up and being able to start your car everyday without any problems is so nice because my previous cars, a Mazda and a BMW have both been pains when you would start them in the cold and have to wait for the car to warm up to run efficiently! FORD did an amazing job with this car and that's why they sell amazingly well!

Favorite Features

I love SYNC. Gotta tell you when you have a friend in the car and you hear the woman's voice come on people look at you with their jaws wide open. Best feature in the world!

Suggested Improvements

I got the 4cyl so the only improvements I would give this car are put into the SEL model which is obviously more bang for the buck. With any model of car when you have an additional sum of money to invest in the car you'll get better feature.